Chapter 21: The Reunion Aftermath

Hanzo is trying to hear what's going on downstairs, "Guys I don't hear anything." with a suspicious look on his face. The others look at each other, "He's right I don't hear anything either." Lyn walks out of the room while holding her daughter. She sees Johnny and Kuai Liang, "Why is it quiet?" asking curiously. Johnny answers, "Oh Geras took the two to Lord Liu Kang to be punished well that's not the word to use it's pretty strong." laughing to himself while Lyn and Kuai look at him. Tomas and Hanzo start heading downstairs, "Its quiet." Tomas tells Hanzo and Lyn cautiously, "Where did Bi-Han and Harumi go?" he continued holding KJ in his arms. Lyn starts talking, "Guys I don't think we should be angry with them." Johnny responds, "Lyn are you serious they tried to threaten and go after your children. Why would you feel bad for attacking them Harumi might be six months pregnant with Bi-Han's child it doesn't give her a right to put you both through hell." Lyn looks down at the ground ashamed of herself as Kuai has her look at him, "Look at me you didn't do anything wrong nor did the others but understand that they could've taken our children." having her not feel guilty for what took place, "You can feel bad and try to help them but they will tell you that they don't need it and won't change." Lyn begins to develop tears in her eyes, "I know it's just not fair." hugging Scorpion while holding her daughter. Tomas walks towards Kuai to give him his son, "Hey KJ I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to hold you earlier right as I woke up. I'm glad you're safe my son." holding his tiny hand. Johnny chimes in, "If it makes you guys feel better we won't have to deal with them anymore because Lord Liu Kang is going to handle it." Lyn wipes her tears away, "I understand I'm not sure he is going to lock them up that alone won't do anything." Kuai Liang starts to think about what Harumi said, "Why would she fall for my brother and hate me? I never did anything wrong." Lyn tells him, "This is my fault for all of this." Kuai leans towards Lyn kissing her on the lips, "How could it be your fault? She chose to betray me I love you not her." Lyn smiles looking at her daughter, "She looks just like you I wonder what she's going to act after a couple of years go by." Johnny chimes in, "Still wonder if the kids are going to turn into dragons like you are." pointing at Lyn as she starts laughing, "I'm actually curious too." with a soft smile as Lord Liu Kang teleports back into the house, "I'm sorry for what took place just know that Geras and I are going to handle this." Lyn asks the God of Fire, "Not to be nosy my lord but what's going to happen to Bi-Han and Harumi?" Lord Liu Kang simply tells her, "They are simply going to be locked up and will be to where no one can find them not even the Lin Kuei will find their location. I put a protection barrier up the only people that can go in and out are us intruders won't come in unless with our say so." Kuai feels relieved hearing his answer, "Great to know." Johnny says stretching as Hanzo seemed disappointed, "Awe man I wanted to at least fight them once I don't think that time will ever come." Lyn gives him advice, "Hanzo it's not about seeking a fight nor a workout you fight for survival or when you have to." Hanzo smiles, "Your right Ms. Lyn I'll keep that into consideration." The others go get food in the kitchen as Lord Liu Kang teleports out of the house. In the prison cell full of magic, Bi-Han and Harumi sit there in annoyance, "We will be here for a while until Lord Liu Kang figures out what to do with us. What should we do?" Bi-Han continues to sit there, "We are going to sit here for now maybe wait until you give birth so they don't suspect a thing." the two of them sit in the cell waiting for the time to break out.