Chapter 22: Three Months Later

Lyn and Kuai Liang walk to the park with their kids in a stroller, "They are so adorable." adoring their cuteness. Kuai Liang looks at his son and daughter thinking to himself, "I love you both." saying to himself wrapping his arm around Lyn's right side of her hip. As they take a seat to take a break from walking, Johnny sees them from far away, "Oh there they are." he says to himself running to catch up to them. Kuai greets Johnny kindly, "Hello Johnny Cage." he says as Johnny catches his breath, "Hey Johnny what's up?" Lyn asks as Johnny takes a deep breath, "I found an ice cream truck over there Hanzo and Tomas wanted us to get ice cream together." Kuai stands up to go with Johnny giving Lyn a kiss on the cheek, "I'll bring you something be right back." She smiles staying with the kids while Kuai Liang and Johnny leave to catch up with the others. Lyn rocks her kids back and forth so they don't cry by singing a lullaby to them. A couple of minutes go by and Lyn hears the trees and flowers breezing through the wind, "Fujin if only you were here to get rid of the wind." laughing to herself, "I wish Raiden and Kung Lao were here to witness me sing for some reason they might laugh at me or be nice to me." Five minutes later, Kuai Liang brings Lyn her chocolate ice cream, "Here you go I know they didn't have pistachio ice cream but this is the closest you're going to get unfortunately." Lyn smiles and starts laughing, "It's okay you did good it's better than nothing at all. We should get going before it gets dark and I have to cook dinner." Tomas looks at his watch, "Oh my goodness you are right we need to start heading back." Hanzo gets annoyed with his master, "Master Tomas it's not like we are running late after all we did fight off against Grandmaster Sub-Zero a few months ago we deserve a vacation." Lyn tells Hanzo, "Relax we won't be dealing with him anymore Lord Liu Kang and Geras are dealing with them as we speak I wonder what they are doing with them." Lord Liu Kang looks at the two, "Now I know you both are parents don't go causing trouble." he walks out as Harumi holds her daughter, "She will be a fighter just like Kuai Liang's daughter. We will not see them for now but in the next couple of years." Bi-Han smirks at Harumi as he plans to use his daughter for his own personal gain while Harumi looks at her daughter wanting to use her against Lyn, "She will be one of the best to go against Kuai Liang's children. It will make me smile." Geras overhears this and freezes time for a couple of seconds and puts them all in a different dimension in a nice paradise to prevent them from causing trouble, "That'll do hopefully Lord Liu Kang approves of this." walking away to look at the hourglass.