Chapter 6: Dusk Til Dawn

While everyone is asleep around two in the morning, Kuai Liang wakes up silently panicking. He turns his head to see Lyn not sleeping next to him, "When did she leave?" questioning looking around his room, "We had an imitate moment that lasted pretty long. I thought she would stay."Lyn wakes up to hear footsteps walking past her room and sees a shadow figure walk by. She turns her head to see Tomas still asleep and gets up quietly to head downstairs. To her surprise, she sees Kuai Liang in the kitchen drinking a cup of water, she walks over to him and takes a seat, "Hey Scorpion I'm sorry for leaving like that right as I got out of your room, Tomas showed up and it was just..." Kuai cheers her up, "No it's my fault for letting this happen I don't know what came over me none of us should speak about this." putting his hand on top of hers as she nods in agreement, "Well I bumped into Hanzo in the hallway and he told me that he witnessed us having sex. We have to tell your brother the truth." she cries out whisperingly. He whispers to her, "We will tell him but not right now it's two in the morning he isn't awake." Lyn calms down, "Yeah you're right we should tell him when we are ready." The duo head back upstairs to their separate room and slept for the next few hours. At about six thirty in the morning, everyone wakes up as they all head downstairs after making their beds and brushing their teeth, "Hey guys we should have the initiates take a day off." Tomas suggests while making himself tea. Lyn looks a little nervous, "Yeah..." Kuai notices Lyn's facial expression, "It's okay it's what we all need after what we've been through." he tells her with his hand on her shoulder as she looks at his hand at ease. Hanzo notices "Wow you keep telling yourself you don't have feelings for her master I see right through the both of you." Tomas thinks to himself, "I hold Lyn is okay and that she doesn't find out what I did with Li Mei a couple weeks ago she won't be happy about this." Hanzo tells them, "We should all go on a walk together get some fresh air." Hanzo suggests. While on a walk in the woods, Lyn holds hands with Tomas but couldn't help but focus on Kuai Liang, "What is it?" Smoke asks noticing she's looking at his brother as she turns her head back, "I think your brother had another nightmare." He gasps worried about him plagued by nightmares. Hanzo notices his Grandmaster staring at Lyn, "Master can you stop staring at her? Your brother won't be happy if he saw that." Scorpion looks over, "I don't know what you're talking about." He gives him a snarky facial expression, "You know what I'm talking about your staring at Lyn because your in love with her. Besides I know what you both did last night." Kuai Liang gasps quietly, "Okay you got me. How much did you see? Lyn told me about your conversation that you two had." Hanzo gives him a side smile, "I saw what was in the living room and you both took it up to your bedroom and made a lot of noise." Kuai Liang begs, "Hanzo do not tell anyone about what happened between Lyn and I please? My brother can't know about this." He goes along with it, "I won't tell but you both need to be the one to tell him." Lyn walks with Tomas speaking to him, "Tomas there is something you should know." She is scared to tell him as tears begin to roll down her cheeks as Tomas watches, "What is it Lyn? Don't cry you can tell me anything." He began to figure out that it was serious. Kuai Liang and Hanzo look back to see Smoke and Lyn talking as the two rush to see what's wrong, "Lyn it's okay." Scorpion speaks to her in a calm voice, "Tomas I've been lying to you and I'm sorry. I did something terrible." Tomas is confused, "Heat do you mean?" Lyn looks at Kuai Liang and Hanzo for a moment and looks back at Tomas, "I cheated on you I had sex with your brother." Tomas was taken aback and can't help but feel angry at his brother and Lyn , "Lyn. Why did you lie to me?! I have done nothing but be there for you and help you and this is what you do behind my back?!?!" Lyn starts hysterically crying, "I'm so sorry!!!" Kuai Liang tries to talk to his brother, "Tomas not all of it is her fault it is mine too. My wife dying doesn't give me an excuse to act this way."  Tomas doesn't even want to look at his own brother, "Do not talk Kuai Liang you are the worst." He asks his brother what really happened, "Tell me something. What did happen when she went into the room to check up on you?" Kuai Liang tells him the truth, "You want to know the truth? I kissed her on the forehead without her knowing. I shouldn't have done that the worst part is I didn't use protection you wear this thing called a condom." Tomas gasps, "Kuai Liang you didn't use protection oh god this is bad." Lyn isn't shocked to hear about it, "Kuai Liang, I knew you kissed me on the forehead." Hanzo and Kuai Liang look at each other, "Wait how did you know I kissed you on the forehead? You weren't even awake." She responds, "Actually I was partially and saw you do it." Kuai Liang thinks of a question to ask her, "Why didn't you stop me?" Lyn stops crying hysterically telling him, "I don't know I just...Kuai Liang there was something about you I couldn't put my finger on. Harumi knew about this and I'm going to tell you but I started to have feelings for you before I started dating Tomas. I feel you had feelings for me since you started to date Harumi isn't that right?" Kuai Liang says nothing confirming her theory. Tomas is betrayed by both Lyn and Scorpion for what happened, "I'm still not happy for what happened and it even worse that you didn't even use protection." Hanzo tells his grandmaster to not be dishonest, "I can't believe you were dishonest master and you are the one who's suppose to teach me not to be." All of them go back home to further discuss what is happening, Tomas packs his things and moves to Johnny's house for the time being while Lyn, Hanzo, and Kuai Liang are living at home.