4

Warning: SLIGHT abuse/violence

Adam avoided Lilith and Luci as much as he could. When the angels noticed this though, they decided to have a talk with Adam. Adam told them everything he saw, and they were furious. This meant that since they could do nothing to get Lilith back to Adam now, they had to create a new human. And Luci had just ruined everything. Lilith, when her and Luci were scolded by the angels, confronted Adam.

"You told the angels!? You traitor!" Lilith shoved her finger on Adam's chest.

"I did not 'traitor' anyone! I only told them what I saw!"

"The correct term is betrayed, stupid! I can not believe you." Lilith crossed her hands across her chest. "You could not just let me get what I wanted for once?" She said as she slapped him across the face. Adam's eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he looked up at her.

"For once? Since the day that I met you, you have gotten everything you wanted! Me and Luci have treated you like royalty! Is that not enough for you?" Adam argued back. Lilith placed her hand on Adam's chin, narrowing her eyes at him as she pushed him down to the ground, he let out an 'oof!' sound when he fell and tried to get up, before he could, Lilith put a foot on his chest, pushing him back down. She stared down with a piercing glare.

"You will pay for this, Adam." She pushed her foot harder onto his chest as he grunted. She simply just stomped away. Adam watched her walk away, tears pricking at his eyes.

I hate this. I feel like they're going to bring Gabriel back...

He sighed, and cried with no one to hold him.

----

He was right. Gabriel was brought back down to supervise him. This time he was frustrated around Gabriel instead of awkward. Now he couldn't help but think,

What if every angel is like Lucifer?

Adam ate the food he had in his hand. Gabriel told him they were called cherries, which seemed like a reasonable name. Gabriel was skipping rocks in the pond as Adam watched the sun go down slowly.

"We should go," around this time, Lucifer and Lilith come to the pond to go to sleep. He's noticed that after a few days of the sun going down and hearing them laughing while approaching. He's had to run away a few times.

"Alright, sure." Gabriel responded, standing up and walking away. Adam followed close behind. According to Gabriel, Adam's new wife was in the process of being made. Adam was silently hoping she doesn't look like an exact carbon copy of Lilith. Or Lucifer, he should say.

----

"I want her to look like you. So I'll have two of you." Adam said to Lucifer.

"Like me?" Lucifer questioned, smiling. "That's sweet of you, Adam." Adam smiles back. "I'll do that, then. Anything for you, gorgeous." Lucifer watched Adam's cheeks turn red.

"You will be back?" He asked.

"Of course. I would never leave you."

----

Lucifer stared at his reflection in the water. Crying and sniffling.

"Lucifer, dear?" Lilith walked up to Lucifer. He gasped, wiping his eyes quickly.

"Heyy... Hi Lilith..."

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yep, I'm okay. I got water in my eyes." He lies. Lilith nods.

"Ready to go to sleep?"

"Yeah." They both lay down next to each other, Lilith lays her head on Lucifer's chest. She places a kiss on his cheek.

"Good night, my love." Lilith says. He smiles.

"Goodnight, darling."

Is this what love is supposed to feel like?