9

Warning: sex, (internalized) homophobia/slurs (I'm sorry asexuals)

Charlie is moving out today. Apparently, she's off to chase her dreams. Lilith had disappeared a few months prior to this moment, which lead Lucifer into a bit of a depression. Charlie was there for him, helped keep him stabilized. But now that she's leaving just like Lilith, it's going to get difficult for him again.

"I'll miss you dad. Promise to visit me often?" Charlie pulled away from the hug with her father.

"Yeah. Whenever I can, I will." Lucifer smiled softly, kissing her on her forehead. "Stay safe, sweetie." She smiled back.

"I will dad. Bye." And in the blink of an eye, Charlie was gone. Lucifer's smile dropped into a deep frown once she was no longer in sight. He stared at the ground, expressionless. After a moment, he groaned loudly, sitting down on the couch near him.

I'm gonna miss her.

It wasn't like Lucifer had nobody, he had his masseuse, who was like his best friend of some sorts. But not counting her, then the only other person he sort of had was Adam and maybe Lute. But Adam didn't seem interested in anything having to do with Lucifer other than meetings and the sex that they rarely have anymore after them.

And him and Lute weren't really that close. Speaking of Adam and Lute, they actually had a meeting in a few minutes. He sighed, standing up and fixing his posture, then opened a portal to the heaven building. He walked into the portal.

He took a deep breath before opening the door in front of him. He turned the door knob.

"I'm heree." Lucifer said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. Adam was already sitting across the table while Lucifer sat in his seat. When the building was built, they had this seat specifically raised higher for Lucifer, which he was grateful for. Adam waved.

"What's up! Okay, so getting right into it,.." Lucifer wasn't listening to a word Adam was saying, instead he was fixated on the fact that Lute wasn't here.

Where's Lute?

Adam took notice of Lucifer's not paying attention and called him out on it.

"Hey, asshole! Are you even listening?" Lucifer looked in Adam's direction, grinning awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah. Totally." Adam glared, then continued speaking.

----

Lucifer was basically zoned out during the whole meeting. When it ended, Lucifer was about to leave before Adam stopped him.

"Wait!" Lucifer turned around.

"Hm?"

"Lute's not here." Lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"Yeeaah?" Adam growled.

"Sooo, are we gonna like...?"

"Oh. You're a desperate little bitch, huh?" Adam jumped slightly.

"Well, don't word it that way, you dirty cunt! Nobody's desperate either." Lucifer smirked.

For someone who says he isn't gay a lot, he sure does seem super needy for GAY sex.

"I might not have the energy for it, but yeah, I'll be up there in a few." Adam's hologram disappeared after he got his response. Lucifer opened a portal to heaven when Adam was gone. He let his smirk shift into a neutral face as he walked into the portal, making his way to Adam's apartment. A few people greeted him on the way, since at this point he'd been there so much it was normal to see him there around this time.