6

Warning: Implied/Referenced sex

Eve didn't trust them, thanks to Lilith's bad convincing skills. When they got to the pond to head to sleep at night, Lilith was frustrated. She wasn't speaking at all. She fell asleep upset. Lucifer was worried. If Eve doesn't eat that apple, Lilith's going to do something about it, and then Lucifer's going to get punished for it and quite frankly, he really did not want that. But also the forbidden fruit is a bit of a stretch...

I think Lilith's happiness is more important.

He waited for Lilith to be completely asleep.

"Lilith...?" He whispered. No answer. Perfect. He stood up, walking away to go find where Eve was. After a while of searching around, He found her, laying next to Adam in the middle of an open field. They both looked to be asleep. He snuck up to them quietly, on Adam's side first. Lucifer looked at Adam's face. His eyes were closed.

He felt his heart skip a beat for a second, but quickly moved away to Eve's side. He peeked at her face, her eyes were wide open. They both jumped when they looked at each other.

"Oh my goodness!" Eve whisper yelled. "Lucif-" Lucifer covered Eve's mouth with his hand. Adam groaned and rolled over onto his side, facing the other way. He looked back at her, placing a finger over his mouth.

"Shhh..." Eve nodded as an 'Okay' and Lucifer grabbed her hand, leading them away from Adam. When they were far enough, Eve spoke.

"What are you doing, Lucifer?" She asked.

"Look, Eve, I really need you to eat that apple." Eve made a confused look. "Oh, right. That's what the fruit from earlier was called. An apple."

"Ohhh. Why?"

"It's- complicated. But, If you eat that apple, everything you want will come true!" Lucifer lied, trying to convince Eve the best he could.

"Yeah..." She sounded unconvinced. Lucifer sighed.

"What do I have to do for you to trust me, Eve?" Eve thought for a second. She perked up.

"This is a little awkward, but..."

----

Eve panted softly as she climbed off of Lucifers lap. Lucifer ran a hand through his hair, frowning.

"That was great. Thank you, Lucifer" Eve said as she rolled over and laid on her back next to Lucifer. He jumped up quickly.

"Yeah, no problem. So are you going to eat the apple tomorrow?" Eve looked up at Lucifer and nodded.

"Yes, you have convinced me. You did something Adam never did with me, and thanks for that." Lucifer tensed up at the mention of Adam as he put his cassock back on.

"Yep..." He sighed. "See you tomorrow, Eve."

----

Eve woke up the next morning, satisfied. Adam wasn't there next to her when she woke up, though. So she assumed he was at the pond already. She must've accidentally slept in maybe. She stood up, about to head over to the pond, before she heard a loud 'psst!'. She turned around, noticing Lilith behind her. Lilith motioned for Eve to come over to her. She looked around for any sight of Adam before sprinting over to Lilith in the bushes.

"Hi, Lilith!" She chirped, feeling super charged this morning.

"Hello, Eve. Have you changed your mind on eating that fruit at all?" Eve opened her mouth to speak before noticing Lucifer standing behind Lilith. She glanced over at him.