20

Warnings: drunk (confession? jk), and 1 kinda homophobic slur? maybe?

Lucifer had been hanging out with the other residents in the hotel more often than Adam or Charlie. Which are the two people he hangs out with the most. He's hanging out with the others now because both of them are super busy. So busy that one doesn't go to sleep until atleast 1am and one doesn't get back to the hotel at atleast 1am. Guess which one is which. They're both super stressed right now.

Charlie's spending countless hours working her ass off for the hotel and trying to figure out how to make it work and attract more sinners. Adam and Lute have been out trying to get jobs and touching up their resumés. The both of them asked Charlie to be a reference on their resumés to which she agreed, since they did technically work for the hotel even if it was manual labor.

Then they also faked references from Angel and Vaggie. Which Vaggie almost didn't say yes to but realized if they got jobs they would be out of her hair. it was a win-win because Lute actually got a job just yesterday as a bartender like she planned. so she works 5pm-12am. Adam is still looking for something, though. He thought music producing was a bit too out of his league so he tried to apply as a bartender as well. No luck. Then he tried to apply as a waiter. No luck.

He said he's going to go back out tomorrow and try again at some other places he can find. It's 4:35pm right now. Lute's getting ready for work and Vaggie just took Charlie out for a date night. Lucifer, a few days ago, had ordered some tickets online for him and Adam. This was before Adam started looking for jobs and feeling stressed out about it but now is a perfect time for it anyways!

He got them both tickets to a Triple A concert! it could help Adam loosen up a little and the same for Lucifer. He has a meeting with his siblings (the other sins) the day after tomorrow. Usually those meetings end in arguments. Started by Mammon. So they both need this. Lucifer was walking towards the bar right now, which is where Adam resided, chatting with Husk while Niffty runs around "cleaning" (she's killing bugs). Her jazz music was playing quietly on the radio nearby.

Her and Bambi just refuse to use any sort of technology, huh?

Lucifer walked up to Adam and Husk, leaning against the bar table.

----

"Hi guys," Luci said. Husk let out a silent 'hi' in response.

"Hey Lucifer, what's up?" Adam mentally facepalmed as soon as he got the last words out.

"What's up?" I never fucking say "what's up?"

Adam smiled awkwardly, trying to hide the fact that he was seriously cringing at himself.

"Oh, nothing...Just wanted to tell you that I miightt have gotten us tickets to a Triple A concert, perchance?" Adam's jaw slacked for a moment before he spoke.

"Fuck yeah! When do we go, when do we go?" Luci chuckles.

"It starts at 5:20."

"Okay! I'm gonna go get ready now!" Adam sprinted away from the bar and up towards his room. Unlocking the door, he walked in to see his connected bathroom door open.

Oh, Lute's here.

Nobody else has a key to his room except the hotel's management (Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor, Lucifer) and Lute. Plus Lute's always in his room. Adam closed the door behind him and walked up to his dresser, opening a drawer to pull out some clothes. Lute peeked her head over from the bathroom.

Her hair's gotten longer, yet again. Like two days ago. But now it's not growing anymore. It usually grows like everyday. So they're assuming tha it's finally done growing. But Lute's still not happy about it because it's too long for her liking. About the same length as Vaggies hair but like a few centimeters longer. Is that the right measurement to use? Adam's bad at math so who knows.