18

So, Lute and Adam are off their jail duties and are now allowed to roam free in hell. They were actually let off yesterday and have yet to even leave the hotel. Only because they dont really have anything to do or anywhere to go. Adam and Luci are on normal speaking terms again, though. So there's that. Adam had also gotten a bit closer to Angel and Husk over the past week, more closer to Angel than Husk. They got along with stuff like swearing, porn, alcohol, smoking, etc.

While Lute got closer to Charlie, and even tried to talk to Luci a little. Lute and Charlie hang out now when neither of them are with their respective partners (Vaggie and Adam), and she's not deeming Luci as evil anymore, so she's making progress. Both of them were not interested in speaking to Vaggie, Niffty, or Alastor. The only people they probably won't ever be chill with. Which sucks because they're super chill people!

Charlie noticed the hotel's lack in doing normal events together, so she gathered everyone up today to go out and about somewhere today. Where could they go in a city this chaotic? Who knows.

"Adam, did I leave my white sweater in here by chance?" Lute asked as she unlocked the door the Adam's room. It was normal at this point, it's like knocking is some foreign technique to her or something. And he's not just saying that because she isn't American. Adam put his shirt on and turned to Lute.

"Lute. Where the fuck are your pants?"

"I had to get my sweater first, dude! Do you got it or not?" Adam sighed and rummaged through his closet, pulling a medium sized white sweater out and tossing it to her. She thanked him and quickly walked back to her own room. Adam simply put on his own sweater and checked himself in his bathroom mirror. After putting some eyeliner on real quick, he walked out of his room seemingly at the same time as Lute and the two of them headed downstairs together.

When they got there, Charlie stood with the other residents, smiling big.

"Okay, everyone! This will be seen as another activity for the hotel, so you need to try and get along. Today, we'll be going to LuLu World!" Charlie announced to the group and clapped. Everybody else, minus Alastor and Husk, cheered. Niffty was probably cheering 'cause she would be able to go somewhere else to kill roaches or something. Adam and Lute just stood there, confused. Until Adam spoke up.

"The fuck is LuLu World?" he asked while they all looked at him confused, then there were 'ohhh...'s.

"Oh, sorry! I forgot you two are new here... It's an amusement park! Made by my dad." Charlie responded and Adam stood there for a moment as if he was processing what she said before he did an arm pump.

"Awh, hell yeah! I fuckin' love amusement parks!" Lute frowned and looked up at Adam.

"I dunno sir, you know how I feel about amusement parks-"

"You'll be fine, Lute. What're we waiting for, guys? Let's go!" They all wooped as they walked outside to the limo waiting for them. Adam and Lute gawked at the limo. They'd never seen this before. Nor had it been mentioned at all.

"No fucking way, you have a limo?!" Lute said. Luci laughed.

"Of course we have a limo, we're royalty." Lute grinned and ran up with the others to the limo as Adam just rolled his eyes and followed behind her, Luci walking next to him. The limo's roof was tall enough to fit Alastor, but not tall enough to fit Angel. And Adam was a couple inches shorter than alastor so he assumed he would be able to fit easily. Luci leaned on the door and waved his arm out toward the door.

"Ladies first." He said to adam as he walked up. Adam scowled, but didn't say anything and Luci chuckled in response.

Don't do that stupid ass shit then act all cute.