19

Time feels like it's moving faster when Adam actually has something to do. Now that he and Lute can exit the hotel freely, they've been on the hunt for jobs. They also explored the city a bit, finding a tall ass building that the others said belonged to the 'Vees', and said nothing further, a few gyms that they plan on enrolling in via Lute's suggestion, and surprisingly they found about two churches as well.

They asked Charlie about it and she told them it's for the sinners who were christians in life and aren't ready to let go of their beliefs, which is reasonable. Not like the two of them were complaining or judging since they were christians themselves but its interesting.

Hell actually has a lot of diversity which is kinda cool. So they've both been pretty stalled with finding jobs, playing guitar, bonding activities, Adam's torso wound healing, and Lute's hair getting longer. She's still pissed that she cant cut it because everytime she tries to it apparently feels like shes chopping a fucking limb off. Luci says she's gonna look like Rapunzel if it keeps growing.

What confuses Adam is how this lunatic of a woman can basically amputate herself by yanking her arm out from under a giant ass rock but she can't sustain whatever's going with her hair? Lute's a weirdo. Anyway, Adam and Lute right now were sitting next to each other at the dining table, eating and chit-chatting. It's about 5am. The other 3 who are usually up at this time are in the kitchen, grabbing their own breakfast.

"I think the porn industry might be our best bet." Adam said to Lute, who raised a brow.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm joking dude. I'm sure we can find something else... Like bartending maybe?" Then, the other 3 walked out of the kitchen, Vaggie and Luci looked noticably annoyed with Alastor and he just continued grinning while walking away with his coffee mug, probably back to his own room. Vaggie and Luci on the other hand sit next to each other across from Adam and Lute. Lute turned to the two of them, Luci mostly.

"What do you think we should do for jobs?" She asked the two in front of her. Luci was scarfing down those pancakes on his plate like he hasn't eaten in weeks, so Vaggie had to respond instead since his mouth was full of food. Adam didn't care though cause he and Vaggie are actually on decent terms at the moment. He's started pronouncing her name right, at least.

"Well definitely don't choose anything revolving around the porn scene, we already have a coked up pornstar staying here, we don't need to two more." Vaggie responded to Lute's question.

"We are not coked up! I don't do drugs!" Lute defended.

"What- neither do I! Why didn't you said we don't?" Adam replied quickly.

"My bad." Luci stopped eating for a moment to actually pay attention to the conversation. Adam picked up the fork placed on his plate and shoved a cut up piece of pancakes into his mouth while Luci just stared in disbelief.

"What?" Adam placed the fork down.

This shit is spectacular, what the fuck?

"We were thinking about bartending"

"Yeah maybe for you, but I think Adam wouldn't do too well with that job."

"Why?" Adam asked.

"Too many drunk assholes that would piss you off easily if they push one small button," Adam shrugged. That's true. No arguments there. "maybe you would do good as a music producer of sorts? You could promote on social media or something." Vaggie said simply as she drank some of the orange juice she had in the glass next to her. Adam thought for a moment. Music producing doesnt sound too bad to him, how hard could that be anyways?