7

Warning: (Hate?) sex. idk but either way its just oral sex

Adam and Sera discussed how after each extermination, Lucifer and Adam would have a meeting and go over the details. Adam was hesitant but agreed. Not like he could say no anyways. After that meeting, Adam began to form his army slowly with Sera. It came together amazingly. A year after the start of the army, they had attacked.

But there was a warning given at least. Adam stayed true on his word and asked for a building to be built down in hell for meetings specifically. On the top of that building was a countdown to the extermination. Adam thought it was a clever idea.

After the extermination, another meeting with Lucifer was set up. Adam sat in his seat, trying his best to stay awake. He heard a door opening and looked down to see Lucifer climbing up onto his stack of books on his seat.

"'Sup."

"Hello, Adam."

"So, first extermination! How're you feeling?" Lucifer opened his mouth to speak before he was cut off. "I'm kidding I don't give a shit how you feel. My feelings matter more." He narrowed his eyes at him.

"Right. Well. I guess your idea is working pretty well."

"'Course it is! My ideas fuckin' rock! Just like me." Lucifer did not look amused. He still smirked anyways. "So is this meeting over? I'd like to head back to my apartment now."

"Uhm- can't we just... Sit and talk?" Adam stared for a moment, silent. Then began snickering.

"Hah! Talk? With you? No way! You're the last person I would ever want to talk to like we're friends or something." Adam scoffed, standing up out of his seat, about to leave. He opened up a portal back to heaven to walk through, then felt a hand on his wrist.

What?-

He turned around and, as soon as he did he was pushed against the nearest wall. He yelped quietly in surprise. Lucifer put both of his hands on either side of Adam, one of them going up to take his mask off. He was about to say something but as soon as he opened his mouth, lips pressed against his own. He looked down, eyes wide. Lucifer was kissing him? He didn't pull away though. Lucifer did after a few seconds. Adam looked at him, silent. Then he finally spoke up.

"Um. What the hell!?"

----

Shit! why did I think this was a good idea?

On the inside, Lucifer was panicking. On the outside he was staring up at Adam as calmly as he could.

"What are you fucking doing?" Adam continued yelling in confusion.

Gosh, he's so loud.

Lucifer leaned his head in towards Adam's, standing on his tippy toes to reach.

"I'm doing what I've wanted to do for years." He whispered against Adam's lips. Lucifer smirked at noticing how Adam's cheeks turned red.

"You-! I'm not a fuckin' gay!?"

He planted another kiss, deepening it this time. He put his hands on Adam's waist. Eventually, he pulled away and began trailing kisses from his jaw, down to his upper neck, then the cassock got in his way. Adam let out a shakey breath as Lucifer began to take off his cassock. Once it was off, Adam finally spoke.

"Listen here, you bastard, I didn't consent to this!"

"Yet, you still let me get this far?" Adam looked away, because he knew he was right. "So, if that's what you want me to ask. Do I have your consent?" Adam was silent for a moment before responding.

"Whatever, dickhead. Sure. But this doesn't mean I'm a homo!" Lucifer grinned.

"Great." He went back down to Adam's neck and began kissing, licking, biting, anything to get a reaction out of the man- angel? Man feels right. One particular spot he kissed did get a reaction, a little jolt. He grinned and bit down on that spot. He watched a hand fling up to Adam's mouth, covering it. Lucifer chuckled and leaned down to kiss downwards a bit more.

"Stop fuckin'- teasing." Adam complained.

"Hmm. Your body seems to be thinking the opposite." He responds, referring to his bulge. Adam blushes.

"Fuck you!"

"Other way around right now." Lucifer pulls down Adam's boxers then, lowering himself onto his knees infront of him. He leaned his head forward and stuck his tongue out, licking around the tip of Adam's cock and wrapping his hand on it, jerking him off slowly. Adam flinched a bit.

"Ah- fuck! mh~" Adam moaned softly. Lucifer smirked as he stopped licking and began bobbing his head slowly. Adam continued letting out light groans and moans.

Lucifer began bobbing his head a bit faster, looking up at the man above him. His head was leaned back and his back was slightly arched. It was a beautiful sight to him. This also made him feel some pressure in his pants.

Shit.

He unbuttoned his own pants and slipped in his hand to jerk himself off, to let go of some of the pressure he felt. He had his other hand on Adam's thigh to stabilize himself. He moaned around Adam's cock which, made him moan louder, reaching his hands down to tangle them in Lucifer's hair.

"I-I'm close-!" He was cut off by a loud moan. Lucifer sucked him off a bit faster and after a few seconds, he felt a liquid warmth in his mouth. He lifted his head up quickly, swallowing whatever the weird stuff was. He pulled his hand out of his pants and panted softly, so did Adam. Adam his arm down and wiped off some of the substance from Lucifer's mouth with his thumb. Lucifer smirked and licked it off, looking him directly into his gorgeous golden eyes.

"Thanks." He slowly stood back up, rebuttoning his pants. "See you in a year then. Bye, Adam." He opened a portal back to hell and walked in.

Adam was left there naked and confused.

(yes i know i said this would be a slow burn, i mean that for the like later on chapters😭)