12

They sat there for a while, in an alley as some demons walked by. Lute had a tantrum, which lasted a couple 5 minutes before she tired herself out. Adam that whole time had been sitting and thinking. Stuff like, 'What are we gonna do?' and 'This isn't good.' and he was right. This isn't good. If they get recognized at all it would be terrible for both of them considering their history with hell. Especially Adam. They needed to find some sort of shelter and quick.

After about 15 minutes of the two angels — fallen angels — sitting in the alley, Lute stood up and sighed.

"We need to find a place to stay." Adam looked up at her, a hard to read expression on his face. It seemed like a mixture of upset and tired.

"Where do you think we're gonna stay, Lute? We don't know anyone here."

"I don't know. We'll figure it out."

"You figure it out, you're the smart one." Lute narrowed her eyes at Adam, crossing her arms. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine. We'll do it together." He stood up, slowly. Before he could stand up fully though, he almost tripped. He held himself up with the wall next to him.

The fuck?

Adam looked down at his legs. They were bent in a way that resembled that of a... Goat? Lamb? He couldn't tell. Lute helped him stand.

"Woah- are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah. What the hell happened to my legs?"

"I think this is what they made you into? I noticed that when we were pushed here your form changed."

"How does that just happen?- Everything is so confusing now." Adam grunted as he started taking small steps, trying to adapt to his legs. He was a quick learner so it shouldn't be that hard to learn to walk. And it wasn't, He walked up and down for a few minutes and he felt like new. "Alright, let's figure this shit out."

Lute nodded, walking out of the alley towards the sidewalk infront of them. Adam followed closely next to her. As the two of them walked down the streets of Pentagram City, distant shrieks and explosions could be heard, there were a few other sinners out on the street and everything smelled horrible. Windows were wide-open and showing off some freaky ass shit, Adam reverted his eyes swiftly.

Ugh, is this what these weirdos do when we aren't killing them?

Lute stopped abruptly, looking at some big TV  screens with 4 other demons. Adam turned and stood with her, watching the screens. They were talking about the early extermination which was apparently yesterday? So Adam had been dead for a day basically. Adam's death was mentioned, and so was the Hazbin Hotel and it's rebuilding. The crowd around them dissipated, leaving Adam and Lute standing there alone.

How the fuck did they rebuild that place in a day...

"That's it! I have an idea!" Lute exclaimed, turning to Adam. He raised a brow.

"What is it? You sound like a nerd by the way. 'Eureka!' soundin' ass."

"Shut the fuck up. The hotel that Lucifer's daughter made! Cherry? China? I forgot her name but whatever- the point is, we can stay there!"

"...Are you fucking stupid?"

"What? It's the best thing we can do right now. I know you don't have any better ideas." Lute frowned as she began walking down the sidewalk again, Adam following.