17

Warning: Adam's bitchass denying homosexuality

Lucifer sat at his desk in his room, currently painting details on a rubber duck. It's been a week since he realized he might've been catching feelings for Adam, and in that week he couldn't help but notice that Adam has been a bit evasive and disturbed around him, which he didn't notice at first. It was when it was clear in Adams actions that he noticed.

Did I do something wrong?

The duck that he was working on, which was originally supposed to be a duck painted as a bride, comes out painted as Adam instead. He must've done it while he was lost in thought without noticing.

Ugh. I can't believe this is happening again.

He says it as if he's referring to Lilith. He puts the duck and supplies down and groans, putting his face in his hands.

Ahem.

He hears the sound come from behind him. Turning around, he sees Lute standing in his doorway.

"Uhh... What are you doing here?" Lucifer asks, raising a brow.

"I always come here to clean your room. But you're never here when I do..."

"Oh! Right- of course! I'll get out of your way, then." Lucifer rushes out of his room. He needed to get fresh air anyways. He ends up walking all the way to the garden, which he was sure nobody would be in since the other residents checked on the garden about every two weeks or so. And adam was busy cleaning right now. Since Lute was, he assumed Adam was too.

He needed help. Like, advice help. But he didn't want to bring it up to Charlie and he didn't feel close enough to anyone else at the hotel to mention it to any them. And it just so happens that he had yet to update his siblings (the other sins just to be clear) on what's been happening recently with Adam. So he gets his phone out of his pocket, opening Sinstagram and clicking on the group chat which already had a bunch of messages that he didn't even bother to backread because he knew it was probably just a bunch of spammed reels from Bee.

Beezi🐝‼️
it's like a firework was shoved up my ass or something
i swear I'll never understand it
ykwim?

S.
i don't kno w what the fuck ur talking about.

Beezi🐝‼️
omg nobody gets me dude
luci i see u online whats up

Lucifer Morningstar🐤
hihi
just had to ask something real quick

S.
hi lucifer

Lucifer Morningstar🐤
holy moly satin your monthly appearance could not be at a more perfect fucking time
satan*
i hate typing

S.
haha😂

Beezi🐝‼️
whaddya need help with lulu

Lucifer Morningstar🐤
okay so basically last week after uou and ozz were teasing me about adam
he caled me luci and now im totally freaking out cuz i cant stop thinkjng about him
and hes avoiding me :(

S.
sucks

Leviathan🔥 (#rad #flex)
That sucks
Bitch wtf don't copy me
Come over rq btw