Part 17

We have all arrived in Chicago. I haven't been back here in about fifty years, the place holding some bad memories for me. Although it's usually the places like that I would consider home.

"Welcome back go Chicago, Stefan." Klaus says as he climbs out the car. I also exit the car, leaving a sleeping Dara inside who had spread herself across the back seat much to Stefan's, who was also sitting in the back, disappointment.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks, joining me and Klaus who are looking across Chicago's skyline.

"I know how much you loved it here." Klaus states, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

Stefan shrugs. "Blacked out most of them. Alot of blood, alot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well that is a crying shame. The details are what made it legend." Klaus begins. "Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was Probibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun." Klaus chuckles.

●○~◇~○●
1920, Chicago

Me and Klaus are making out in a booth, the rest of the world ignored as we do so. The kiss is passionate and lustful although a bit clumsy as we are both slightly buzzed from blood and booze. Klaus makes his way down my jaw and neck, kissing as he moves his lips. I let out a few soft moans that cause him the smile.

I push up from were I am sitting, or more laying, on the booth, much to Klaus's disappointment as he begins muttering a string of curses.

"Oh grow up, will you. You can have your fun later." I comment, rolling my eyes as I take a sip from the drink I had on the table.

Klaus snatches it from my hand and takes a drink as well. "Or we could have that fun now." He suggests.

"No. We are here to enjoy ourselves in other ways." I harshfully point out to Klaus. I go to stand and get another drink, or maybe the bottle, but Klaus grabs my hand and pulls me down onto his lap.

"And where do you think your going?" Klaus whispers into my ear, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand straight as I feel his breath next to my ear.

"To get a drink." I state, looking over to see Gloria performing on stage.

"Well that can wait." Klaus places gentle kisses along my shoulder. I decide to stay where I am, allowing Klaus to continue to kiss me.

"Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies." Gloria announces from the stage. "Looking for a good time, Mr Salvatore?"

"Save me a dance, Gloria." The Salvatore responses confidently as he walks through the crowd.

"Mm. Salvatore. I recognise that name from somewhere." I mumble, thinking to myself.

"Katerina was with the Salvatores in the 1860's before the church fire." Klaus says as he continues to kiss me. Of course, that's where I had heard the name before.

●○~◇~○●

"Chicago was magical." Klaus reminisces.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan comments.