Why Would I Marry You?

"When is Gojo-sensei gonna get here!" Yuji wined, rolling all over his desk.

Megumi pecked absentmindedly on his phone. "There's honestly no telling with him."

Nobara let out a long sigh. She continued to brush Haku's long white hair, having decided some time ago that primping the white haired girl was a fun way to pass the time. "Jeez, he's supposed to be the teacher. What a loser."

"Oh yeah Megumi," Haku turned around to face him. "You're taking me to get a phone after class right?"

"Yeah." He looked up from his own phone. "I can't believe Gojo-sensei hasn't bothered to get you one yet. They are practically a necessity in this day and age."

"Ooooh" Nobara turned on a teasing tone. "Going on a date now are we. Sensei's gonna be angry."

Megumi flushed red. "We're just going to get a phone, that's all. You guys can come along if you want to."

"Look, look!" Yuji pointed at Megumi. "Fushiguro looks like a tomato!" This awarded him an irked glare from the spikey haired sorcerer.

Cocking her head to the side Haku asked the question that literally broke everyone in the room. "What's a date?"

"Namikaze Haku." A man in a suit walked into the classroom, breaking the ice that had frozen everyone in the room except Haku, who was still trying to figure out what a date was and why Gojo would be mad about her going to get a phone.

"That's me." Haku said standing up from her desk. She had never seen this guy before, and had no clue what they could want with her. She was technically in class right now, though they were still waiting on their dear sensei. 

"You have been ordered to accompany another sorcerer on a mission. Please gather your things and come with me." The man instructed.

Haku blinked, rather confused. She never went on missions without one of her classmates or Gojo. What other sorcerer would even be allowed to take her anyway? "Alright...." She walked to the door, turning to wave at her classmates. "I guess, tell Satoru-san for me." She walked out the door and headed down the hall as the man instructed.

"Wait just a minute." Megumi stopped the man in the suit. Something was fishy. "Who exactly summoned her for this mission. Gonna need to know for Gojo-sensei."

The man turned to start walking away. "She will be with Lord Zenin Naoya."

Megumi was instantly on the phone with Gojo. "Sensei, we have a really serious problem."

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haku was led to a car that was waiting just outside the school's gates. The driver opened the door for her and she slid into the backseat of the car. To her surprise, someone was already in there.

"Hello there Haku-chan." The voice was very polite, but heavy and thick with narcissism and an air of superiority. "My name is Zenin Naoya, heir to the Zenin clan. It's nice to meet you in person." The man smiled at her.

Zenin clan? That was one of the three great clans. What on earth did the heir to the clan want with her? She bowed her head slightly. "It's a pleasure Naoya-san. So, why am I coming along? Honestly, I can't see any reason you'd need my help. You have quite a bit of cursed energy. I'm just a random student." She really just wanted to go back to class so she could find out what a date was and why Megumi looked like a tomato when Nobara said it. She also felt stifled sitting next to this man. Alarm bells ringing with a guttural feeling she only felt when feeling strong curses.