The Final First Year

Tomorrow came and Haku walked with Gojo headed to meet up with Yuji and Megumi. It was not long before she caught a glimpse of the two and ran towards them. "Megumi, Yuji, how's it going?" She greeted the two of them. They both looked her up and down, noting she was now in a school uniform and both boys thought it quite suited her.

Gojo simply waved at them from behind Haku. "Looks like your uniform came in too huh Yuji." He commented.

"Yeah. It's different than Fushiguro's and Haku's too. Mine's got a red hood and all." Yuji commented, pulling at the red hood.

Haku looked at Megumi and Yuji's uniforms and her own. They were different. Haku's uniform was a top with kimono style sleeves. The sleeves were held together by pink threads. She had a uniform skirt, black tights and pink sneakers. Her long white hair was kept loose.

Gojo started walking off. "The uniforms are allowed to be customized a bit upon request."

Yuji looked confused. "I didn't put in any request."

"Me either." Haku echoed. She did like it though. It felt similar to her typical clothing, and she had to admit she liked the skirt over her usual hakama pants. It was also quite comfortable.

Megumi just sighed. "Yeah Gojo-sensei is quirky like that. You gotta watch it." So Gojo designed the uniform. Haku smiled to herself, pleased with Gojo's sense of style. The group turned to follow Gojo and Megumi continued. "So why are we in Harajuku anyway?"

Gojo shrugged. "She wanted to meet us here."

Haku looked around in utter shock. She had never seen so many people. Well she had never really been outside before yet alone in the middle of a busy place like this. She grabbed onto the hem of Gojo's jacket, genuinely worried she would be swallowed up in the crowd. Gojo just smiled and allowed her to use him for support. 

Yuji was both comfortable and excited and took off only to reappear beside Haku holding popcorn and two crepes. He offered the crepe to Haku. "Want one?"

Haku looked at the crepe, eyes wide with excitement. " Yes please!" She took it from Yuji gratefully. Looking at it brought another tug at her mind. Another memory, one less pleasant, but alas, it remained tucked away. She sighed and dug into the crepe. Her eyes sparkled. It was delicious!

Gojo leaned over towards her. "So is it good?"

"It's amazing!" Hake replied, eyes sparkling, smile bright. Gojo gave Yuji a thumbs up like he was saying 'good job'.

Yuji just laughed happy Haku seemed to be enjoying herself. He internally cried at the thought of her never having had one before. Gojo had told him about her being sealed away since the Heien era. He decided that as her friend, it was his duty to introduce the amazing foods of Tokyo to her.

The group came to a stop when they saw a girl fighting with, or more like torturing, a random guy. Gojo called out to her. She was wearing a Jujutsu tech uniform, so Haku concluded she was the remaining first year. The thought of making friends with another girl excited Haku. The girl walked over to them and introduced herself. "I'm Kugisaki Nobara. Be grateful you get to hang out with a girl like me."

"I'm Yuji Itadori, I'm from Sendai!" Yuji chirped, pointing at himself.

"Fushiguro."

Haku looked at Megumi sideways. Just his last name? Well, at least she got more than that when they met. She returned her attention to Nobara. "I'm Namikaze Haku." She bowed in greeting.

Nobara looked over at Yuji and Megumi and sighed. She then looked at Haku for a moment and jumped forward to take her hands. "At least there is one cute girl among these two losers."