Who are you? Sealed

"Gojo-sensei's going alone!" Yuji was venting his frustrations to first grade sorcerer Mei Mei. Haku and Yuji were assigned to Mei mei and her little brother Ui Ui's team. Haku had to agree with Yuji. Something was fishy about the whole situation.

Haku was gritting her teeth lost in thought when Mei Mei answered her phone then turned to her and Yuji. " We are changing course. Another curtain like the one in Shibuya just appeared at Meiji-jingu-Mae station. We are headed there." She gave them a sly smile. "We are gonna run, so keep up ok." Yuji and Haku both agreed and rushed to follow Mei Mei.

When they reached the station, the Assistant Manager on duty explained the situation. The barrier was trapping civilians inside, then within that barrier was one keeping out sorcerers on level B5. The train there would travel straight to Shibuya Station and right to Gojo. Haku stood with Yuji waiting as Mei Mei used her crows to scout the area below ground. Yuji was arguing with Ui Ui while Haku was following pathways of cursed energy on her own. A fairly strong curse on B2, transfigured humans below that all the way to the veil at B5.

She was in the process of trying to sense past the barrier at B5 when Mei Mei tapped her shoulder. "Haku dear, did you get that?" She had been discussing the next steps, but Haku had been only half listening.

"You and Ui Ui to exit 7, Yuji and I head down to this curse." She gave the short version then looked at Mei Mei. "The curse is something Yuji can handle alone. I want to go ahead to B5. I can push through the veil. Made it through much stronger ones in the past. This is a piece of cake compared to the Namikaze clan barrier from 12 years ago."

Mei Mei was shocked. "You pushed through a Namikaze clan barrier?" No. She should leave it. Gojo had said as much about the girl. She could get past Gojo's technique as well. Mei Mei held her chin and hummed. "It would allow us to get information, but there's the fact the patch faced curse is special grade and his technique rather dangerous."

Haku was quick to interject. "I've already fought him before. He can't use his soul manipulation on me and I can also attack his soul. If he's down there, I owe him a lot of punches to the face." She had promised to punch him for every soul he transfigured and twice for those she had to kill. Not that she had any clue how many he had transfigured, so she concluded beating him to a pulp and exorcizing him would have to suffice.

Yuji placed a hand on Haku's shoulder. "Mei Mei-san, she will be fine and I'll follow right after." Haku smiled. She knew Yuji had more of a grudge against this curse than anyone.

Mei Mei sighed. "Fine. Yuji deals with the curse. Haku dear, if it's too much, head back to B4 with me, understand?" Haku nodded and she and Yuji headed down to B2.

When they arrived, an ugly looking grasshopper curse was munching on the corpse of a human. Yuji twitched, anger coursing in his veins. The curse pointed at the two of them. "You two are Jujutsu Sorcerers right? I'm smart, you know!"

Haku looked at him deadpan. What kind of person or curse just brags about being smart as soon as they see a stranger. She patted Yuji's shoulder. "I'm going ahead. Good luck."

Yuji nodded, giving her a high five as she took off. She sensed the curse start to move to attack her, but it was quickly kicked away by Yuji. It was a long way to B5; having come in from exit 2. Would have been quicker if she went with Mei Mei. Stragglers of transfigured humans littered the area from B3 down, but Haku largely ignored them. Any that tried to attack, she quickly disposed of and added 2 more punches to her Mahito book. She made it to the veil. Placing her hand on it, she focused her energy matching it to the veils. Just like that, she slipped through.

Haku made her down B5. She could sense him now; Mahito, and even worse, the train was full of transfigured humans. She grimaced, they would be headed towards Gojo! The train was already rocketing down the track. Haku jumped onto the railway and ran after it. She had to slip through another few barriers, one required her to force her way through, another sorcerer barring barrier, the other two she was able to pass through without delay. When she caught up to the train, she had not expected the hell she was walking into.