Pink Gas and Sakura

"Jeez. who'd have thought whole department stores would be abandoned." Nobara sighed. "It'd be great if we were here to go shopping."

Yuji was looking around excitedly. "Exploring an abandoned mall! Like some kind of movie! So cool."

Haku stood on her toes to look over Megumi's shoulder and down at his phone. "So what exactly is the deal with the cursed spirits here?"

Megumi slouched so Haku could come up beside him and see the details listed on his phone. "Well basically there's been quite a bit of activity attributed to curses here. People come to explore and quite a few of them have gone missing. Some report strange behavior from victims prior to going missing. All in all it seems multiple curses are involved. The two main areas of activity are the basement and the food court up stairs."

Nobara swung her hammer over her shoulder. "How 'bout we split up and get this over with. Yuji you're with me. Let's go to the basement." She motioned to the pink haired boy who cheerily replied and bounced off in suit.

Haku and Megumi exchanged blank stares. Megumi pulled out a flashlight, and Haku reached and took it from him. "Well, guess it's me and you. The one upstairs is probably grade 2 at best. I'll hold this." She waved the flashlight. "You need your hands to use your 10 shadows after all."

Megumi summoned black demon dog and the group started heading up stairs. Megumi kept glancing over at Haku, obviously something on his mind. He had seen how upset Haku was after she returned from her mission with Noaya. Megumi had peeked out of his dorm room door when Gojo brought her back. He chose to ignore the fact he saw a side of his Sensei he did not know existed. The more pressing concern was Haku. He finally decided to ask. "Hey, Haku, you don't have to answer or anything, but what happened with that bastard Naoya."

Haku stopped walking, looking down at the ground. "Apparently Jujutsu society is aiming to have me marry into the Zenin clan, and since Naoya sees himself as the next head, he tried to make me his wife." She let out an exasperated sigh and turned to face Megumi who was looking at her with disgusted shock. "I'll kick his teeth in before I do that! I don't want to be forced to marry into a clan. I've had enough of clans. If Naoya is the standard for the Zenin clan, I'd rather die." Haku started walking again. Gojo was her only lifeline when it came to that. He was also Yuji's. If something happened to him, she may have to deal with that future. She shook her head. No way. Oh yeah! She remembered something.  "You're technically part of the Zenin clan right Megumi? Marrying you would be fine." Haku kept walking, unaware that the boy behind her was blushing red. "I mean, if they just want me marrying into a powerful clan, it shouldn't really matter who it is. Oh! I could Marry Maki..but she's a girl. Nobara said girls get married to one another nowadays though, so maybe it would work? Uhg. It all makes my head hurt." She stopped and turned around when she noticed Megumi was not following her. "You coming Megumi?"

The spikey haired sorcerer rubbed his head nervously. "Y-yeah coming." He rushed to catch up. She was so naive, in a way that was dangerous for one's heart. "You know, if they want you in a powerful clan, the Gojo clan is number one. You could marry sensei."

Haku chuckled. "I don't think Satoru-san would go for it, especially if it's being pushed by the higher ups." She sighed. What she really wanted was her memory. All this clan stuff gave her a headache. She wanted freedom, not to be a prisoner, but this time one who's awake. "I want to get my memory back. That's my goal. I feel something very important is in them."

"Yeah, Gojo-sensei is quite unconventional." Megumi wanted to add he had never seen his sensei act the way he does with Haku. He decided not to. It would not benefit the situation right now. He was just glad to see she was doing fine. Damn Naoya.