seventeen.

sad boy :)

why did you sit there

??

i thought you would come sit with me
you sat over there again
come sit

no
i need to do some work and be alone

what why
at least eat something

ew

i see you peek up

it's mac and cheese
the bad kind
stop staring at me like that oml

why
you need to take your meds
you need food with that

i already had the breakfast u got me 😋

that was only a ham cheese sandwich

and a hot coco!!

yes
not enough

mike
i'm fine
STOP STARING FOR GOODNESS SAKE THIS IS THE CAFETERIA
omg mike what are u doing
read 1:12pm

el looked up with a narrowed gaze, seeing mike leave his table and head to hers.

she shot another look and he made one back before he sat right next to her, placing his lunch down.

"go away,"

"no can do, sad girl," he grinned. "what you want? there's fries,"

"i don't want that," she then looked around. "oh my god, people are looking at me. go away!" she whisper hissed before he slid the tray of fries to her. "eat this, where's your meds?"

"where's yours?" she shot back. "i said i'd deal you," she smirked and leaned forward, her chin on the bottom of her palm as his eyes rolled playfully.

she pulled out her pill bottles and he looked over to see her take a few bites of fries before taking the pills.

"you know this morning... cosmo tried to jump into my bag again," she told him as she took another bite of fries. "and he was crying by the door when i was leaving,"

"we should totally sneak our pets to school one day,"

her eyes widened and she gasped. "scandalous,"

he lightly shoved her shoulder and she let out a cough into her fist.

he instantly pulled back, concern filling his face and she looked up. "don't look at me like that... don't treat me different,"

"i'm not, i swear. i don't want to hurt you,"

"you won't. i promise."

he nodded again and she looked around her. "i'm gonna go to the library,"

"what? why?" he stood with her instantly and began to follow her like a lost puppy as she packed up.

"becauseeee," she drew out, "i'm bored here and your presence is making people stare and i think it's because you have friends and i don't. sad boy... stop following me like a puppy,"

"why not? sad girl, come back!"

"shh!" she pressed a finger to her lips and he raised his hands in defence. "you shh,"

she made a face and he made one back.

he took a step closer to walk right next to her and held the door open for her as she stepped out into the hall.