twenty-nine.

sad girl 🩷

hii

hey there

sooo

sooo ?

sooo you wanna hang out w me 💗?

of course
that's not even a question
where you at?

class

oh not hanging now?

no silly
i meant after school

oh
well yeah i already thought we were

oh
oops
sorry
can't believe it's only first period tho

i know right
missing you already

😪☹️
i need to see you ☹️

lunch time

orrrr
let's go to the bathroom

???

bro 😭
we ask to go bathroom
i meet you there

are we naughty students now?

yeah
i'm gonna go pee first and go vending machine
meet me bathroom

okay baby

😊😊😊
read 9:12am

"psst," el whispered at mike who walked down the hall to her. "psst, i'm here,"

he let out a chuckle before holding his hand out to welcome her into a hug. then, he looked down and kissed her for a few seconds. "i can see you, sad girl. vending machines?"

she nodded and held onto his hand before tugging him along. "i'm hungry,"

"i know you are," he allowed him to get pulled as he grinned. "but we're gonna have lunch later anyways,"

she looked back before reaching the vending machine. "lunch is me and you time. i need a snack right now,"

"you know what snack i need?" he murmured as she hummed innocently, pressing on the machine with her free hand.

she waited patiently before bending to take her snack, still holding his hand with her other hand.

"you," he stepped closer to her to connect their lips and her eyes widened in shock.

"mike," she murmured into their kiss but moved closer. "i'm not a snack. my snack is my hands ready to be eaten,"

"mine too," he smirked before putting his hands on her waist.

"mike," she whined quietly and pulled her head back but with her body still attached to him. "not in school,"

he looked around. "there's no one here. hey, you called me out here and i don't even get a kiss?"

she hummed and kissed his jaw where she didn't need to stand on her tiptoes. "i can't wait to go out with you after school, sad boy,"