Heaven or Hell?

~Aqua's POV~

I opened my eyes and saw everything completely white. I rubbed my eyes to get the clearer picture and saw, clouds. "Huh? Where... Where am I?" I said to myself as I was looking around. I slowly started walking while looking around this weird domain that I was trying to figure out where.

It felt like I was walking for hours until I saw something in the distance. As I got closer to it, I found myself at a golden gate. "Whoa. Wait a minute, is this... Heaven?" I gasped as I discovered where I really was.

I saw a little table there but it was empty, but there was a sign there. I picked it up and read it. "Heaven is closed off due to Extermination Day. We apologize for the delay." I was confused about what was Extermination Day. But the next thing I knew, it felt like I was falling. "Ah!" I screamed and covered my eyes.

~Later on...

I opened my eyes once again to see the sky. But it wasn't blue this time, it was red. I sat up just to yelp out in pain as I saw my arm was bleeding. As I got up and dusted myself off the floor, I was hearing screams of terror and chaos overload. I peeked my head out of the alleyway to see a horrible sight.

I gasped to see angels killing off lots of creatures big and small all around. The town was in a panic which made me go into a panic. I was backing away until I felt someone right behind me. I turned around slowly to see an angel with a spear, ready to attack.

"You're mine sinner!" the angel said.

I backed away slowly until I started running out of the alleyway with the angel flying right behind me. "Ahh!" I screamed for my life.

"Get back here!" the angel said as she was flying fast after me.

As I was running for my life, I witnessed many angels killing off so many innocent lives and chaos everywhere. Each corner I turned, more bloodshed was seen.

"Get back over here you sinner!" the angel said.

As I turned the next corner, I stopped at my tracks to see that I was cornered. "Oh great." I turned around to see that the angel was taking out her spear.

"Die demon!" she said and then slashed her weapon across my arm.

"Ah!" I screamed in pain even though my arm was already bleeding more than enough already due to the fall from Heaven.

"This is the end." she smirked and was about to strike me again.

I shuddered and covered my face, hoping that this would be over.

"Huh? Wait a minute. You're not a sinner."

"Huh?" I uncovered my face and looked at the pale skinned angel. "What are you talking about?"

"You're all white. You should be in Heaven. Why are you down here with no demon features?"

"I... I don't know." I started to hide behind a dumpster with my head poking out of it.

"Tell me why you don't have any demon features!" the angel said angrily and held up her spear again.

"I don't know okay?! Just please don't hurt me!" I said as I hide behind it again.

"Do you realize you're in Hell? Plus, sinners are like people in Hell need to be killed because it's overpopulated!"

My ears picked up footsteps and I was still hiding. Just then, I heard a struggle followed by a blood curdling scream which made me cover my ears. I heard voices, but I couldn't hear them because on my ears drowning out the screams. After it got quiet, I peeked my head out to gasp at a horrible sight. The angel talking to me was injured, and having torn off and right beside her. And she changed color instantly from a pale white to a pitch black color.

"Ahh..." she moaned and then she looked up to me, covered in gold stuff.

"Oh my god are you okay?!" I grew worried. I knew what I was doing was crazy, but I couldn't leave her there to die. So I brought her to my hiding place and tended her wounds using my shirt.

The wingless angel hissed in pain. "I don't understand... why are you helping me..?"

"Well, if someone was attacked... who would help you?" I said as I was done with bandaging her wounds. "This should do for now, we need to find a safe place to rest. It's not safe here."

"I'm a bit weak. I'm sorry I was about to kill you. But I was just curious on why you were white..."

"I don't know either. But I've always been white."

"That's strange. But I'll stop talking about it."

"Okay." I said as I got up and laid her arm over my shoulder. "My name is Brianna."

She looked back at me. "You don't look much like a Brianna to me."

"Well back when I was alive, I was."

"How about we give you a new name?" she looked at me. "You look more like an... an Aquamarine kinda girl."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm Kimberly, but call me Kimmie."

"I like that name. But now that you look like that... I'll give you a new name too. I've always liked the name... Rachel."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. I like that name better." she said as we started to walk together out of the chaotic street. "Thank you again for helping me. I just can't believe it, Lute betrayed me. And she was like a sister to me until that Adam dude..."

"Sometimes, the other one wants the heart of somebody all to themself. They get greedy and sometimes heartless, and once you least expect it, then they cut your strings like a puppet."

"Yeah. I suppose." Rachel looked down. "Again, I'm sorry that I almost tried to kill you."

"That's okay. You were just lost and confused about my snowy white appearance."

"Yeah." I said.

And thus I became friends with a fallen angel I've named Rachel. And together we've started our way to find a safe haven in this desolate place of Hell.