Forgive and Forget

~The next day...

We were in the lobby listening to Alastor and Charlie talking about last night's problem. I couldn't believe that the king of Hell fucked my sister. I prayed hoping that they'll work things out.

"So, do you agree with this Alastor?" Charlie asked him.

"Yes. I'm hoping that we can both negotiate a conversation." Alastor nodded.

"And we have to do this in a healthy manner. We don't want to cause another stir up."

"Yeah. Like last night." Husky chuckled.

"Shh Husky." I hushed him.

"No stir ups. I can promise you that." Alastor said.

"Okay. Good. Let's be civil about this." Charlie said. "My dad will be here any minute. Now back to work everyone." she said as she started greeting the sinners arriving at the hotel.

I looked back at the kitchen and felt bad about leaving big sis last night. It was a problem that was too big for her. I had to help her. I looked back at Husky. "Baby, I'm gonna go check on big sis."

"Okay love. I'll be at the bar." he said as he kissed my cheek.

I waved to him and made my way to the kitchen. As I was about to open the door, I heard panting in there. I walked inside to see my sister on the floor. "Oh my god sis, are you okay?" I grew worried. "Did you fall?"

"No."

"Then why are you on the floor?"

"I-I don't know..." she panted. "I-I think it's my time to l-lay another one..."

"Another egg? Has it passed a month?"

"Yeah. I can handle it."

"Maybe I should help you out with this one sis." I said as I took out a towel from my chest fur. "I betcha Alastor panics when he sees you go through this."

"H-He doesn't know..."

"Wait what? He doesn't?" I grew surprised. "But you're about to become his wife soon. You didn't tell him?"

"N-No." she shook her head. "A-Ahh!"

"Oh dear. I better call for help." I got up and opened the kitchen door. "Somebody! I need a little help here in the kitchen!" I shouted. I got back to Rachel and she was holding her tummy in a bad way.

"Ah!" she winced.

"I'm here!" a familiar voice called out.

I turned around to see that it was Angel. I hesitated for a bit and paid my attention back to Rachel who wasn't looking too good.

"Oh my, is she okay?" he asked me.

"I-It's that time again. B-Better deliver this egg." I said in a shaky manner. I didn't understand it, why was I feeling shaky? I looked down at my paws to see that they were being covered in red smoke.

"Aqua?" Angel called me.

I looked at Angel, but he wasn't alone. Valentino was there and it caused me to gasp loudly. "Angel behind you!"

"What?" he turned around.

I shook my head again to see that Valentino had Angel by his neck. I gasped louder and backed away, the sight of it caused me to scream.

~Angel's POV~

When I heard Aqua scream, I looked back to see that everyone had arrived into the kitchen. "Fuck."

"What happened?!" Charlie cried out.

"I didn't want a crowd..." Rachel sniffled as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh god Aqua!" Husk went up to his girl.

I looked back at Aqua and boy she looked really bad. She was having a panic attack. "Come on Aqua." I picked her up in my arms after I left Charlie, Alastor, and Lucifer to take care of Rachel in the kitchen.

As I walked out of the kitchen with Husk. Aqua was in my arms, I felt her panicked breathing and her heart pounding.

"What's wrong with her?!" Husk got worried.

"She's having a panic attack." I laid her down on the couch. "It's okay Aqua. I'm here, and your kitty is here too."

"What..?" she responded and shook her head.

"Easy Aqua." I rubbed her paw while Husky rubbed her other paw. "We're both here for you."

After a short while, she still seemed a bit tense. Husk had her on his lap. "Babe, you're really tense. Are you okay? Please, talk to us."

"I..." she panted. "I see him everywhere..."

"See who?"

"V-Valentino..."

"But he's not here babe."

"I see him everywhere... I..." she started coughing.

Some of her saliva landed on my hand. It was red and I got worried. When I smelled it, I gasped. "Husk, I think I know what's happening to her."

"What is it?" he asked me.

"I think she inhaled and licked up some of Val's venom."

"What?! That asshole!" he growled.

"It's gotten into her system." I looked back at her, then I saw her face turning green.

"H-He's everywhere... I see red smoke everywhere... I can't see... I can't see him..." she freaked out.

"I'm here Aqua. Listen to me. I'm here."

"I... I..." she held her mouth.

"Oh boy, get a bucket!" Husky said.

"I'm on it!" I ran to the side of the bar and picked up a bucket. I ran back to give it to her, then she started to puke into it. I held her hair back with my hands.

"It's okay babe. Let it all out." Husk rubbed her back.

After a few seconds, she was finally done. "Ugh... what a load off..."

I sighed in relief. "Thank god you're okay."

"A-Angel..?"

"Yeah. I'm here." I held her paws. "Are you okay?"

"What happened to me?"

"You had a panic attack."

"I did?"

"Yeah. You inhaled the smoke and licked the blood from Valentino."

"I... I..."

"It's okay. You're okay now. And... I'm really sorry about last night."

"And I'm sorry too Angel. I didn't mean to get you in trouble." she said softly as he ears went down.

I held her paws more firmly. "I know. And I was grateful that you were there to protect me. But for me it's the opposite way around."

"Can you ever forgive me?"

I smiled. "I forgive you, but only if you can forgive me."

"I forgive you too. Besties for resties?"

"Besties for resties. Come here bitch." I held my arms out to her.

"Umm can you come closer to me please? I feel very weak."

"Okay." I got closer to her and hugged her in my arms.

"Okay. I'll join in too." Husk chuckled as he hugged both of us. "I'm so glad you guys forgave each other.

"Me too." Aqua wagged her tail slightly.

"Ditto." I chuckled. Husk was right. I was glad that I was able to forgive my best friend. Last night was a mere obstacle, but we got over it together.