Valentino

~Angel's POV~

As I was waiting for Aqua to get out of the bathroom, my eye caught someone very family and I glared. "Valentino."

I saw my boss staring right at me, as he was hanging with some other bitches. He was also smoking some cigarettes as well which made things worst. He got up all tall and scary, so I stood my ground.

"Ahh, well look who decided to show up at the bar~" he started.

"Valentino." I said his name.

"Angel Cakes~" Val said. "What are you doing here~?"

"I'm here with my friends."

"And where are your little friends~? I don't see them anywhere~" he got closer to me.

I wanted to punch the shit out of him, but I was under his name of the contract. "What do you want Val?"

"I want you to come back to the studio darling~ We need to finish our latest recording~" he held my wrist.

I slapped his hand away from him. "I worked for you yesterday Val! Can't I have a motherfucking break now?!"

"You slutty bitch, how dare you do that to your superior~?!" he grew mad and grabbed my wrist again, but in a harder force.

"Ah Val please! Please stop! I'm sorry!" I cried out.

"When I say to come to the studio, I mean it~!" he said as he was dragging me away.

"No Val!" I cried out again.

"HEY!" a voice called out.

I looked to the side and gasped to see Aqua there. I was shocked to even know that she was there. 'Oh god this is bad! If she gets hurt, Husk will have my head!' I panicked in my thoughts.

"Let go of him you sicko!" Aqua growled and bit his hand.

"Fuck!" Val let go of my hand.

I backed away and saw Aqua with Val's blood all over her jaw, dripping from there. I looked around to see that everybody from the club was watching. And we were causing a serious scene here. I had to stop this now.

"Oh my, who's this little bitch~?" Val smirked as he licked his own blood and looked directly at Aqua. "Is she your pet~?"

"I'm nobody's pet." she swiped at him.

"Fuck..." I muttered to myself.

"Ooh, she's a fiesty little one isn't she~?" he got up to her face. "Would you like to have a job with me little pet~?" he said as he was smoking from his cigarette and blew some red smoke at her face.

She snorted out the smoke and growled. "I think not. And you better keep your hands away from MY Angel."

"I wonder how many dicks she can suck with that mouth of hers~" he got closer to her.

I got in the way and blocked him. "Back off Val. She's not a part of this!"

"Back off Angel. He's dangerous!" she growled.

"Aqua, that's enough!" I pushed her back. "I promised Husker that I would protect you and you should stay back, he's my boss!"

"Now now my pretty little Angel~ Come to the studio right now or I'm going to fucking make you work overtime~!" Val grew angry.

Aqua growled louder and pushed me to the side. "You better find some other slutty ass bitch, but not my bestie!" she wrapped her tail around me.

"My my~ She's an angry little bitch, isn't she~?"

"Okay! I'll come! Aqua stop!" I pushed her back again.

"You better get to the studio in 1 hour~!" he told me.

I tried my best to push her back, but what I realized is that she was growing into her feral form. "Oh god Aqua stop!"

Aqua growled right at Val's face. "If you have a problem with him, then it includes me as well. Don't touch My Angel like that again. And if you do, I'll tear you to pieces."

"Heh, prove it doggy~" Val smirked.

"FINE!" she growled and was about to attack him.

"No, fuck no!" I was getting more pissed and grabbed Aqua by her tail, she was really gonna fight my boss! I had to stop her before things got ugly. "Aqua back off or I'm going to have to hurt you!"

She growled softly and backed off. "Fine. Let's go." she said as she was going back to normal.

"Up we go." I was really upset I picked her up over my shoulders.

"Hey! What the fuck! Let me at him!" she was swiping her claws at him.

"Let's go I said!" I said to her and took her away. As the limo arrived to bring us back home, I put her inside and went inside myself.

"Ugh! Just what the fuck were you thinking?!" I yelled at her.

"What I was doing was right!"

"You got me in trouble and now he's going to make me work overtime! I told you to keep it quiet!"

She got quiet for a bit. "I-I'm sorry Angel. I just didn't want him to hurt you." she said softly.

"Listen, I promised Husk that I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

"I know but the way he grabbed you like that... it made my blood boil like crazy. He's a madman!"

"But he's my boss! And you weren't supposed to interfere, you made things worst!" I yelled at her in a louder tone.

"I just wanted to help you."

"You wanna help me? Then do this, don't interfere like that again. Or better yet, we're not gonna hang out like this ever again!"

"A-Angel I... I..." she teared up and her ears drooped.

I scoffed and turned away from her. "Driver, take her back to the hotel." I said as I got out of the car. "I'll see you later. I guess..."

"I..." Aqua sniffled and covered her face. I sighed and closed the door as I saw the limo driving away back to the hotel. After the car left to the horizon, I got really upset.

"Fuck me!" I yelled at the sky.

I couldn't believe it, I yelled at my best friend. It had to be done. And in the end... I feel like the villain. I sighed as I sat on the sidewalk edge and buried my face in my knees. What am I to do now? I've really fucked up.