Frisky Kitty Sex Part 3

"F-Fuck..." I muttered to myself.

"Ah!" she panted and gripped onto my paws more.

"F-Fuck... it's okay baby. I-I'm here." I panted as I felt my heart pounding like crazy. I was feeling everything inside her warm cavern.

"Husky..." she whimpered softly and started tearing up. "I-I think my cherry p-popped..." she panted softly.

"Shh~" I leaned towards her face and licked up her tear droplets that were forming at the corners of her eyes. "It's okay, it'll hurt for just a moment."

"O-Okay." she said as she slowly started taking deep breaths for me.

"That's my girl..." I whispered in her ear softly and planted butterfly kisses on her cheeks.

"Husky..."

"I'm here my love. I'm here." I said as I gently started rubbing her round breasts with my paws. I slowly started kneading them.

"Mmm~" she moaned.

I started licking both of her nipples at the same time and felt myself moving a little bit down there. I gasped and released a groan. "Fuck..."

"Ahh..."

"H-How are you feeling~?" I asked her as I moved her legs towards my hips.

"I-I feel a lot better~ Y-You can move~"

"Okay, but remember the safe word because I might not be able to control it~"

"I won't Husky, I won't forget." she said as she held my paws.

"Okay, here I go~" I said as I slowly started to move in and out of her.

"O-Oh wow..." she panted.

"Aww~ I forgot how amazing this feels~" I said as I was going back in and out. I was loving the feeling of her tight walls gripping around me.

"A-Aww~" she moaned.

"Ahh~" I was moaning, feeling my eyes rolling back while thrusting feeling how tight she was. "Oh god~"

"Mmm~ Mmm~" Aqua was starting to giggle slightly. "Oh god~"

"Hmm~?" I tilted my head to the side. "What's so funny~? Do I need to punish this pussy~?" I smirked.

"N-Never thought that ahh~ S-Sex would feel so ooh~! G-Good~"

I chuckled. "Sex is supposed to be good darlin~"

"Ahh~ M-Maybe more than I aye~ Ever imagined~" she said in between her moans.

I chuckled and kept thrusting inside her. "That's good baby~" I groaned and started to go a little faster.

"A-Aww~" she arched her back.

"Fuck~ Fuck~" I made more moans with my tongue hanging out. I looked down at her hips to see how smoothly my dick was going in and out of her, it was a perfect fit.

"Aww Husky~"

I looked back up at her face. "Yeah~?"

"Y-Your d-dick feels so good~" she moaned out as I saw her drooling a bit.

I blushed and chuckled. 'Well I'll be damned, she said my dick feels really good to her~ And the drooling is enough proof to me~' I thought to myself. "How good does it feel~?"

"R-Really good~"

"Thanks~ Your pussy feels really good too~" I said as I was holding her paw a little tighter while I went in and out of her a little bit faster.

"Ahh fuck~!" she moaned.

"Fuck~" I panted and looked back down at her hips, watching myself going in and out or her again. I saw my lower fur patch covered in her virginity blood, but it was okay. I didn't mind it.

"Aww~! Aww~!"

This was unbelievably amazing. We were doing it! We are actually fucking! Just me and Aqua together. She felt soft, warm, tight, and wet all at the same time.

"Fuck~!" I went a bit harder.

"Aanh~!" Aqua moaned louder.

"God damn Aqua~!" I panted. "Your body is so fucking hot I love it~!" I moaned louder thrusting into her until I heard our skin slapping against each other.

"Aww Husky~!" she moaned louder too. "I-I'm feeling something~!" she gripped onto my paw much tighter.

"Yes baby~! Let it out~! Let it all out~!" I threw my head back and flapped my wings a bit.

"AANH~!" she moaned out loud as I felt her wetness coating my dick.

I bit my lip pretty hard because I was starting to become a loud moaning mess. "Fuck~!" I panted.

"Husky, keep going~!" she moaned much more.

"D-Damn babe~ I'm about to cum~" I said as I thrusted harder in her.

"Aanh~!" she arched her back as I felt her wetness coating my dick again.

I growled as I was just about to cum. "Fuck~! Fuck~!" I moaned out as I was about to pull out but...

"Mmm~!" Aqua moaned. "More baby~! More~!" she wrapped her tail around my waist pretty snug, bringing me right back inside of her.

I gasped as she dragged me back in and then... "FUCK~!" I blushed super red as I felt my dick releasing all my love juices right inside of her cavern. I gripped her paws as I thrusted out all the juices that were inside of me.

"AANH HUSKY~!" Aqua came again, but she came squirting right onto my fur patch.

"Ah fuck~" I panted loudly and looked down at her. "Oh god, I-I'm sorry..."

"Ahh~" she sighed sweetly as she loosened the grip onto my paws. "S-Sorry for what~?"

"I-I came inside you."

She panted. "I-It's okay H-Husky..." she said as she unraveled her tail that was around my waist.

I panted and slowly pulled myself out of her flower. My juices came flowing out of her tight little hole. "Damn babe, I came a lot inside of you~"

"Y-Yeah~ You needed that, didn't you~?"

"I think I did needed that~"

"Y-Yeah~ You felt really big and hot inside of me~" she wagged her tail.

"Really?"

"Yeah~"

"Good~" I smiled and grabbed some paper towels and then I started to clean up our private parts. I smirked as I threw the soiled towels away in the trash can. "So what did you think? I kinda lost control there."

"It was amazing. And I absolutely loved it." she said as she snuggled up to me and licked my cheek in an affectionate way.

"Hehe yeah. It was." I said as I laying down next to her covering the both of us in her blanket.

"Umm..."

I looked at her. "Hmm?

"I w-want more."

"Want what?"

"M-More sex."

I smirked. "Well then, guess you love sex now do ya?" I said as I kicked off the sheets. "Here we go again~" I said as I kissed her again.

When she said she wanted more sex, I meant she wanted MORE sex. We ended up making strong passionate love through the night.