Bestie for Restie

~The next day...

~Angel's POV~

I was in the office with Charlie and Vaggie, we were talking about what was gonna be happening for the next few days.

"Alright guys. It's been 24 hours." Charlie started.

"Okay, so what do we have planned so far?" I asked.

"So Husk is taking the rest of the week off. We'll need to supervise Aqua and put her on the shortest leash we have. Because she's gone loco." Vaggie said.

"We just need to show her some love." Charlie look said.

"It may not be easy. It's very complicated for her right now. I know what she's going through." she looked down. "Dealing with all that trauma starting at 16... then dead at 21..? She's been through too much."

"Yeah..." I looked down. To be honest, I really felt bad for my bestie Aqua. When she told me the story of her life and death, it was truly heartbreaking. At 16 years old, she was taken from her family by her rapist and then left for dead at age 21. I could've imagined all she's been through.

"I know Vaggie. But everyone deserves love, even Aqua." Charlie said as she was holding Vaggie's hands.

"It's gotta be the trauma. It's... changing her."

"It's not good. Or healthy either."

"You're right Charlie. We need to show her that we love her. We need to bring back the sweet little girl we all know and love."

"I agree. Speaking of her, she's been in the timeout room... since yesterday. She didn't even come out to pee." I said.

"Yeah. She's been in there for a very long time like Alastor said. Umm, Angel. Since you're her most trusted bestie, check up on her. Oh, and take this." Vaggie said as she was handing me a needle.

I looked at the needle with a green liquid inside. "Why are you giving me a needle for? This won't hurt her, will it?"

"No, it won't hurt her."

"But she's terrified of doctor needles."

"Relax, it's for emergencies. Just in case you need to put her to sleep. She's a feral wolf after all." she laughed nervously.

I gulped. "Fine, wish me luck." I said as I stepped out of the office.

After I made it to the timeout room, I took out the keys and slowly opened the door. I peeked inside and walked right in with the door closing behind me. I looked back and forth to see that it was dark. So I turned on the lights and gasped at what I saw. The whole entire timeout room was covered in claw marks, scale daggers, and ninja stars.

In the first corner, I saw the plates of food there. It looked like they haven't been touched at all.

'She didn't eat at all in this time?' I thought to myself. Then on the other corner I found her all curled up. I heard her sniffling which made me feel bad.

I took a deep breath and walked over to her. "Hey Aqua... you okay girl..?" I shook her lightly.

She sat up slowly and turned over to me. "Hey..."

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth to see that there was a black eye on her. "What the hell? Were you trying to fight yourself?"

"I know what I did..." she crawled over to me slowly. "I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry for everything Angel. Please forgive me, because this wasn't my fault. It's... It's..."

"It's the past. I know." I said as I held all 6 of my arms out.

"I'm so sorry..." she crawled into my arms and I wrapped them around her. Then she started to cry onto me.

"Shh... It's okay. I brought you some jelly filled donut balls." I said as I rubbed her back.

She sniffled and pulled back from my embrace. "I feel just awful about everything Angel. I've hurt and locked out Husk, yelled at Rachel, caused a scene at the hotel, and I bit Alastor."

I held her fuzzy cheeks that were wet with her tears. "I know you didn't mean to do all that on purpose. But I gotta admit, that was pretty badass of you to bite Alastor." I chuckled.

"That was not like me." she shook her head. "I'm a bad girl... is there anyway I can grant your forgiveness?"

"Hey, this is Hell you're in baby cakes. Nobody's perfect. And we all make mistakes."

She took in a deep breath. "Okay. And yeah, I kinda fought myself and gave myself this black eye."

"How did you even do that to yourself? It's impossible, even for me."

"I punched the wall and it went completely wrong once it bounced back. No wonder I hate spongy rooms. They're deadly."

I chuckled. "That was kind of nuts. But overall, are you okay? Do you feel better?"

She nodded. "Yes. I've fought and cried out all my problems. And I wanna kiss and make up. Well not kiss you guys on the lips."

"Mmm, kinky~" I smirked.

"Angel!" she blushed. "Just because I'm bisexual doesn't mean I can kiss everybody here. That'll be weird."

I chuckled. "Okay okay. But that would be kinda hot to see you kiss everybody here."

"Okay okay." she blushed more as she looked down at the ground and then back up at me. "I-I'm ready to apologize to everybody. They deserve to know."

"Okay. Who are you going to start with?"

"I'm going to start with Rachel. I mean I did argue with her."

"Are you sure you're ready to come out of here?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you won't pick another fight at her?" I asked her. "I mean you did a big number on this room."

"I promise. No fighting. And I'll clean up this room later. If I do end up fighting her, bring my ass back here. I have a lot of issues."

"And like I said, nobody's perfect. Everyone has issues, even me."

"You'll stand by me?"

"Of course. You're my bestie for restie."

"Okay then. I'm ready, bestie for restie." she smiled a little bit and her tail wagged slightly.

"That's my girl." I smiled and helped her off the ground.

"Thanks love."

"No prob Bob."

"It's Aqua."

I chuckled. "I know. I know." I chuckled and we both walked out of the timeout room together.