Husk's Soul!

~Aqua's POV~

As Alastor was walking with me through the long hallway, I felt a little cold about why he asked me to speak with him alone. I couldn't shake the feeling but I know this wasn't going to be a good conversation. I gulped the bad feeling down my throat and took a few deep breaths.

"What ever is the matter Aquamarine? You seem tense."

"Well you know, just a little umm... strung up high." I laughed nervously. "So, is it about your wedding plans in the next few months?"

"No."

"Is it about my blessing?"

"No."

"Is it about when I bit you?" my ears went down.

"Of course not."

I sighed in relief. "Okay. Because I was afraid that you were gonna punish me again for that."

"Not at all. And I've forgiven you. But, I am actually here to talk with you about something else. Something, important."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Well, there was something that I had to do. If I am to marry your big sister, I would have to release one of the souls that I am holding. And I've decided..."

"Decided what?" I wiggled my ears, trying to figure out what he was saying.

"That I've seen you suffer long enough."

"Me? Suffer?"

"Of course. That's why I have this." he said as he snapped his fingers which had a scroll with Husk's name on it. And then an orb of light appeared at his other hand.

I gasped softly. So it really was true! Alastor had Husker's soul to begin with! And all the puzzle pieces fell into place, it all made sense. The panic attack, the talk with him, everything. I wanted to tear Alastor apart for making my Husky suffer, but I promised myself that I wouldn't be overdramatic. And trust me, I did not want to go back there.

"This right here is Husker's soul. In which means that he's mine. But..." he said.

"But?"

"I'll allow you to have it. You can either keep his soul, or give it right back to him."

Was this really happening? The Radio Desmond was really going to give me Husker's soul? I couldn't believe it, I rubbed my eyes to see if it was real or not. When I opened them again, Alastor was still there holding the orb of light. "Okay, it's real." I said to myself.

"So, what do you say? Would you like to obtain Husker's soul?"

I sighed deeply and nodded my head. "Yes. I want his soul."

"Wonderful."

I was about to take it until he pulled it away from me. "Huh?"

"But in exchange..."

When he said those words, I felt time stopping in my tracks. I felt my heart pounding like crazy, like it was ready to burst out of my chest. I gulped the hardest lump down my throat. I was thinking about the inevitable consequence.

'Oh god. Does he want my soul in exchange?! If it is, then I'll take that risk. Husker will be free and I won't let Alastor hurt him anymore. He's suffered more than I did.' I thought to myself. "What's your proposal Alastor?"

"It is very simple..." he chuckled. "I just want a few of your scales. And a drop of your blood."

I was shocked. That's the Radio Demon wanted nothing more than a few mere scales and a drop of my rare blood. What a shocker. "Really? That's all you want from me?"

"Absolutely."

"I feel like there's a catch here."

"No. There's no catch my dear. Just your scales and drop of blood will suffice."

"Huh. Well, okay. It's a deal." I said as I reached into my pocket and gave him at least 12 of my scales.

"These will be very useful to me."

"Okay, now the blood." I said as I used my claw to cut my own finger.

"Just let it drop onto my tongue."

"Uhh okay..?" I looked at him weird and then let my blood drop into his tongue.

"Mmm, delicious~" he said as he licked his lips.

"I have a question about my blood. What does it taste like?"

"It is a very simple taste my dear. It tastes like Blue raspberry candy~"

"Huh. Weird. So I have rare candy tasting blood?"

"Of course!" he chuckled. "Now this is your wish coming true too, isn't it?" he said as he gave me the scroll and the orb of light to me in a box.

I held the box close to me. "Yes. It is a wish coming true." I wagged my tail. Deep inside, I wanted to scream out to the heavens knowing that my biggest wish actually did come true since the guys mentioned it to me.

"I am glad that we got to work out everything together." he bowed.

"I am very much obliged Alastor."

Alastor took out his pocket watch. "My my, look at the time. I must be getting ready now."

"Alright. Thanks Alastor."

"I'm off to take my new wife to be out for the night."

"Okay."

"Enjoy the soul, my dear~" he said as he backed away slowly. His smile was glowing into the dark hallway.

I gulped and sighed in relief that the scary ordeal was finally over. It felt like I was ready to pee in my own pants. To be honest, I really thought that he wanted my soul. But it turned out to be something so simple, so that basically meant that I was scared for no fucking reason at all.

I looked at the box which contained the contract and the soul that belonged to Husker. I opened the box to make sure both of them was in there. "Maybe I should keep it warm for him. So that way it'll be an inviting surprise for him." I said as I put it in my chest fur and made my way back to the lobby.

After I made it there, I felt really wobbly going down the stairs. That ordeal with Alastor really had me shaken up. It was hard going down the stairs without hurting myself.

"Whoa Aqua. Take it easy." Husker ran over to me and held my arms.

"H-Hey."

"Are you okay? You look shaken up."

"I-I'm okay." I gulped.

"No you're not. Hold up." he said as he did the unexpected.

"O-Oh." I blushed as I felt myself being carried by him in his arms.

"I'll take you to your room. Angel, cover for me." he asked Angel to take over the bar.

"Okay Husky Wusky!" Angel said.

"Okay. Let's go." Husky said as he carried me to my room like a princess.

'Well. At least I'll get him to be alone with me.' I thought to myself as Husky carried me to my room.