Cone of Shame

~Aqua's POV~

As Angel took me to the door of the kitchen, I was a shaking mess. But I took a deep breath and knocked on it.

"Who is it?" the voice called out.

"I-It's Aqua."

The door opened and Rachel looked down at me. "Oh, it's you." she crossed her arms at me.

My ears dropped and I twiddled with my fingers. "I... I-I'm..."

"Come on bestie, you got this." Angel rubbed my back.

"I-I'm sorry sis. I'm really sorry for snapping at you. And for making you feel like shit. I-It's the traumatic experience of my past... I can't get away from it."

"Atta girl."

Rachel sighed out slowly. "We all go through past trauma. Hell, I have troubles too. But I don't try to put it out on people."

"That's what I did. And with all the problems I had here, I made things really really bad. I'm sorry I've put up through hell sis, and I'm sorry about your past too." I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry too."

"It's just that, with the past and the problems I had, I was really angry. And I turned out to be a... a..."

"An overdramatized angry woman?" Alastor finished my sentence.

"Sadly, yes. Can you forgive me?"

"Okay. I forgive you. But if something like this ever happens again, I'm spanking your ass with a boat paddle."

"That sounds fair. Can I get a hug please?" I held my arms out.

"You try to hurt me, Alastor is right there."

"I won't hurt you. I just need a hug from you."

"Honey, hug her." Alastor said to Rachel.

"Do it." Angel told her too.

"Okay." she said as she embraced me.

"Mmm." I hummed and hugged her back. I felt warm hugging my big sister. I wagged my tail in delight.

"Aww, now this is nice. Forgiving each other." Alastor chuckled.

Rachel pulled back. "I hope you can be better than this."

"I will be better. I promise." I said.

Alastor cleared his throat. "Anybody else you need to forgive?"

"You need to forgive my boyfriend for biting his hand." Rachel said.

"Oh yeah. Alastor, I'm sorry for biting your hand." I said.

"I forgive you my dear." he said.

I took out a healing scale from my pocket and gave it to him. "It's for your hand."

"Thank you. Will a hug suffice?"

"Yes please."

"Alright." Alastor said as he embraced me too.

I wagged my tail as I embraced the Radio Demon back. After I pulled away, I grinned at the grinning Radio Demon.

"That's a good girl." Angel patted my head.

"So Angel, I'm guessing that you're going to be the babysitter to her the whole time." Rachel asked.

"Sadly yes." I looked down. "But I'm not a baby. It's just to keep an eye on me."

"I know toots." Angel pets me and turned to Rachel. "I have to, Charlie told me." Angel answered her question.

"I'm pretty sure that she can handle it. She seems to be tame enough." Alastor said.

"Speaking of tame..." Angel took something out. "Bestie, I'm sorry. But this is for your own good." he said as he took out a cone.

"Aw nuts." my ears drooped down. "The cone of shame." I said and I also heard Rachel and Alastor stifling a laugh together.

"It's a safety precaution toots." Angel said.

"Okay. Do it Angel." I said as I closed my eyes. I felt Angel putting the come around my neck and securing it in the back.

"Okay. It's on."

I opened my eyes and all I could see was white in front of me, I couldn't see anything. But I could still hear Rachel and Alastor stifling laughs. I blushed red and released a sigh. "This is really embarrassing." I whimpered softly.

"Sorry sis." Rachel said as she giggles.

"Now now Rachel. No more laughing. She's embarrassed." Alastor was still chuckling.

"Okay Angel. I'm ready for big boss and co big boss." I said softly.

"Okay toots. Let's go." Angel said as I felt his hand. "Walk slowly."

"I'm walking. I'm walking." I said as I walked slowly by him. "This is so absolutely embarrassing."

"I'm sorry. But it had to be done."

"It's okay Angel. It'll be better for me not to show my red face to anybody. Just make sure I don't hurt myself at a wall or a flight of stairs."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure of it."

After we left the kitchen, Angel guided the to I don't know where since the cone made it harder for me to see. As I was guided by Angel, I felt a door. I knocked.

"Entra." Vaggie said from the other side.

I felt for the knob and opened the door. I came inside and heard Vaggie laughing too. I blushed again.

"Lo siento!" Vaggie laughed.

"Oh good, you're wearing the cone." Charlie said.

"She's so embarrassed, I could see her red face from up here." Angel chuckled.

"Angel!" I blushed even more, hoping this punishment will be over.

"Okay okay. I'm done laughing." Vaggie said.

"Okay toots. Say it." Angel patted my back.

"Big boss, co boss. I'm very sorry for not only making a scene in front of the guests, but for also my behavior as well. I wasn't in the right mind at the right place or the right time. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me." I said.

"Well, you were in pain. And I understand that." Vaggie said.

"We forgive you Aqua. But please don't let this happen again." Charlie said.

"I promise, and I'll take any punishment you give me." I said.

"What do you think Charlie?" Vaggie asked her girlfriend.

"Well, I think it would be best if you wore the cone for 3 days. Not only will it keep us safe, but for you as well."

I heard Angel and Vaggie laughing again and I blushed once more. I took a deep breath and nodded. "That's okay. So I won't have to show my face to anyone. It'll be hard to eat, sleep, and work with it though."

Vaggie laughed harder. "Okay okay! Get her outta here Angel. She's forgiven by me! Sorry mi hermana." she apologized.

"Esta bien Vaggie." I said and I was still very very embarrassed. "Angel, get me outta here. Please?" I asked him.

"Okay. We're leaving." Angel said as I felt his hand and he guided me out of the office room with Vaggie still laughing back there.

After closing the door, I felt literal steam coming out of my ears. I was embarrassed and I was humiliated. "Can it be 3 days already?"

"It's only day one toots." Angel chuckled. "Don't worry, 3 days will go by fast. Now then, almost everyone has forgiven you. There's just one more person that you need to apologize to."

I gulped the lump down my throat. "Okay." I trailed off and felt Angel's hand once again.

Angel was right, there's only one more person unaccounted for that needs to be crossed off my list. And his name, is Husk. To be honest, I was actually scared of saying sorry to him. After all the shit I've done to him, I'm afraid that he won't forgive me at all. But, it was the only way to rekindle our somewhat friendship relationship thing. I hope.