The Date Part 2

"Hmm..." I squinted my eyes. "I can't read this."

"Why don't you use your reading glasses like mine?"

"Reading glasses? I don't need th-" I stopped what I was saying after I saw Aqua in her reading glasses. "Oh my."

She giggled. "You like them?"

"Yeah." I smirked.

"Hmm..." she looked back at the menu and then she started fidgeting with them.

I bit my lip seeing her doing that to her reading glasses. "Can you do that thing you did again?"

"What? This?" she asked me and she fidgets either them again.

I chuckled. "I love that."

"Oh boy. Everyone likes the figeting of the reading glasses now."

"I'll say. Maybe I should." I said as I was reaching into my pants pocket, but they weren't there. "Uh oh. I left them back at the hotel."

"You can use mine. I already know what I wanna eat."

"Okay." I said.

Aqua took off her reading glasses and gave them to me. I lightly held them up to my face and the words were more clearly now.

"Better?"

"Much better."

"Do the thing."

"This~?" I smirked as I fidgeted with the glasses.

"Oh god I love that." she giggled and wagged her tail.

I chuckled and read the menu. "I think I'll have the smoked salmon with the mashed potatoes. And some green beans. What about you?"

"That sounds good. I'm taking the T-bone steak with the baked potatoes and a chicken salad."

"Hehe okay. I'll order our food." I said as I reached out for the bell and rang it.

The waitress came by. "Are we ready to order?" she asked as she gave us water and breadsticks to start us off.

"Yes we are." I nodded.

~Aqua's POV~

After Husky ordered our food, I couldn't help that we were in such a beautiful new place. It was something out of my dreams coming true. "Husky, this is a really nice place."

"I'm glad you like it."

"This is something out of a dream."

"Just like your my dream."

I blushed. "Husky."

He chuckled and held my paw. "You really are. I dream about you all the time. Ever since the day we met. And that dream started because of a black eye."

"To think our story started there." I laughed. "With you as a beat up kitten." I said as I rubbed his cheek.

"Yeah."

We talked for a while until our food arrived. And after dinner, he paid for it and then we were getting out of the restaurant. "That was a delicious dinner Husky." I hugged him. "It was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he hugged me back. "But it's not over yet."

"Oh? What are we going to do?"

"You'll see." he said as he opened the car door. "After you."

"Thank you." I said as I climbed inside the car.

After Husky got into the car, he told the cab driver the next location. As the driver drove us, he came closer to me. And god he was absolutely brilliant in his glory. The sight of him made me blush.

"Beautiful."

I giggled and held his paw. "I think you're beautiful too."

"No way. You're more beautiful." he rubbed my cheek.

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder as we were riding in the car. After a short while, the car stopped and we hopped off.

"Where are we now Husky?"

"Karaoke Dokie. You'll love it." he said as he opens the door for me.

I walked right in and looked at the neon lights. Inside was a lot of people and a stage with a microphone. As Husky checked us in, he brought me to a cozy spot near the stage.

"Wow. This place is pretty nice." I smiled.

"Yeah. Are you thirsty?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." he called over the bartender to get us a few drinks. "Would you like to sing while we wait?"

"Oh well umm..." I blushed red. "Well, okay."

"Just ask the DJ there so you can request a song."

"Okay." I said as I took off my jacket and went over to the DJ.

"What up love?" the DJ asked me.

"I would like to request a song to sing please."

"Which one?"

I whispered the name of the song I wanted to sing in the DJ's ear.

"Gotcha love. You can head up stage."

"Thank you." I said as I gave the DJ a Hell Coin as a tip. As I made it up to the stage, I heard the DJ announcing.

"Okay listen up! We have a newcomer that wants to sing for us!" DJ said. "Our newcomer is gonna sing this song. And this goes out, to her first love."

I heard everyone clapping as I saw the curtain going up and I saw the crowd. In front of me I saw Husky there and waved to him. He waved back which made my tail wag. "Hey everyone. I'm Aquamarine."

"You ready?" DJ asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "This song goes out to my first love." I wagged my tail.

I heard everyone clapping and got the microphone started. As I heard the music playing, I smiled at Husky and held the microphone up to my lips.

"🎵~ I'm tired of waking up in tears, Cause I can't put to bed these phobias and fears~ I'm new to this grief I can't explain~ But I'm no stranger to the heartache and the pain~🎶" I started singing.

As I was singing the lyrics to 'Silhouette' by Owl City, I looked back at Husky who was in true awe. His eyes sparkled like the starry night sky.

~Husky's POV~

As I heard Aqua mentioning me, I was surprised. And as she was singing on that stage, I fell in much deeper love with her than ever before. As she sang, it was bringing me back to the first time we met. It was flooding my mind with all the memories we've shared together up until right now. I sighed sweetly as she was singing all the lyrics beautifully, her voice was as sweet as the breeze of the cherry blossom trees.

After the song ended, I heard everyone clapping. I stood up and clapped my paws as well. After I saw Aqua coming down from the stage, I lifted her up in my arms and kissed her ever so softly. I pulled away and rubbed her cheek.

"That's new from you~" she wagged her tail.

"The most beautiful woman to win over me all ways possible~" I chuckled and kissed her back.

This was the most amazing date that I've ever went on with her. And I love her and will always love her forevermore.