First Day of Ouran Highschool

Disclaimer- I do not own Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Sasha's P.O.V.

"Amber! You realize this place has a host club, right?" Amber peeked through the bathroom door. "That's the best part. You can loosen up a bit with people." A snort left me as I blinked and made sure my contacts were in. "Screw that. They're probably acting. Making girls swoon. Grabbing your hand, saying how beautiful you are."

She shrugged. "You could be a host." My head snapped towards her. "No." I flatly said and grabbed my stuff. "Crap! We need to go! We'll be late!" She freaked out before grabbing my hand and bolting out the door. "Bye Emi-sama!" Amber waved and made me run with her.

"We're almost there!" Amber yelled with a smile. She kepting running till we were at the gates. When she let go of my hand, she started to squeal and jump. "We're here!" Sighing, her uniform and hair were a mess. "You're a mess." I started to fix her little bow and pulled some clips out of my pocket.

"Sorry. I'm just so excited. First time in a rich school." Humming, she stopped jumping and let me put the clips in. "There." She looked at me and shook her head. "Smile Sasha-chan." Amber placed her pointers fingers at each end of my mouth and pulled them up. "C'mon, we finally made it." Her fingers dropped to her side and she huffed as I frowned again. "So monotone." Grabbing my hand again, Amber started to lead me through the crowd.

Amber's smile didn't leave her face. "Sasha-chan! Sasha-chan!Look! Look!" She yelled, causing some students to look at us. "Yes. Yes. I see. Amber."

"Sasha-chan, look at those guys! You think they're from the host club." I looked down at her and shook my head. "Don't think about it." I sternly said.

"Sasha-chan. Go and become a part of the host club." Amber looked at me with a cute serious face. "Amber. No." I continued to walk as she held my hand and tried to stop me. "C'mon. You'll fit in. You're hot and charming." Rolling my eyes, she continued to try and get me to stop. "Yeah and I'm a freaking girl." Amber huffed before giving up and walking straight behind me. "Fine...late bloomer."

My eye twitched and I turned to look at Amber. "We'll go by later go it. At lunch or something, OK?" She nodded and squealed while jumping. "Yes! Thank you!" I hummed and just continued walking. "Then we go and study afterwards." A groan came from behind me and then a sigh. "Yes, Sasha-chan." I nodded. "Let's go. We got a day ahead." Amber somehow jumped on my back with the big yellow dress. "No skipping Sasha-chan. You can skip once you stay for a bit." Nodding, she smiled brightly and nodded. "I'll meet you at my classroom! Don't be late!" She yelled before running to her classroom. Taking a deep breath, I started to make my way to the class I needed to be.

*Lunch*

Jogging to Amber's classroom was kinda difficult since people were asking about my ears or made a few negative comments. When I did make it, Amber started to dragme to the host club. "C'mon. C'mon. C'mon. C'mon. C'mon. People said the club was in the third music room." My stomach grumbled loudly. "I haven't even eaten anything." I mumbled as she jumped up and down seeing the doors. "Ready? Ready?" I sighed and and pinched her cheeks. "Slow down. This is tiring. I'm hungry and tired. So slow down." She squirmed and whined.

"Sasha-chan! That hurts!" Humming and nodding, I continued till the doors opened. "Welcome to the host club! Don't be shy!" A blonde yelled while having a hand on his chest. "What?"