Shellfish Hunting

I stared at the twins and Tamaki as they stood outside the door. "Why are you guys back?" I asked, my eye twitching. Tamaki smiled and held his arms up. "We're goi-"

I closed the door and walked to the couch, flopping onto it, ready to go to sleep. After it being quiet, the doorbell started to ring off the hook. I laid there for a moment and Ciel jumped onto my back, purring.

'Dont wake up, Mom...'

Since the doorbell kept ringing, I got up, and opened the door, letting them in. "You damn bastards, you trying to get yourselves killed!" I asked, closing the door. Tamaki smiled widely and held his arms up. "We came to pick you up!" I covered his mouth before he could say anymore.

"No."

"You don't even know what we were about to tell you." Hikaru said, slithering his arm over my shoulder. 

"My answer is no."

"Hear us out, Sasha." Kaoru said, arm over my shoulders.

Tamaki nodded his head excitedly. I groaned quietly and uncovered his mouth. "Fine, tell. If it's stupid, I'm kicking you into that limo out there and make sure you don't come back." Tamaki smiled and put his hands on my shoulder. "Sasha, we came to pick you up and take you back to the school."

"I'm currently trying to catch up on sleep." I said, pointing to the couch. 

"We have a surprise." Tamaki said, grinning. I groaned quietly and sighed. "Fine, let's go." I muttered, grabbing my trench coat and slipping my slippers on. They looked at me and I watched their jaws drop. "Seriously?!"

I nodded, opening the door. "Lets go." I grabbed my glasses and put them on, walking out. I waited for them to leave but instead, I had to pull them out. "To the school." I pointed.

~~~

"Oi, what's with the swim suits?" I asked, looking at the mannequins with bathing suits. "We're seeing which ones will suit Haru-chan!" Honey cheered, jumping onto my back. "Doesn't this one suit Haru-chan?" He pointed at a blue one.

"No, this one."

I looked over at the twins as they held a mannequin with a pink two piece with frills. I looked between the two before pointing to the frills. "In all honesty, I think the frills will be better. She'll look pretty cute."

The twins cheered while Rin popped his head out of the crowd of mannequins. "Hey, did you hear! We're going to the beach!" He cheered. I raised a brow and looked at my poor attire and touched my glasses. Then I twitched looking over at the twins. 

"When were you going to tell me?"

They both laughed and started to back away. "Well, we were gonna tell you but." Hikaru started, pointing to Kaoru. "This is pay back for all the teasing." I felt myself twitch and cleared my throat before smiling. "Come here, you two. I want to give you a hug." I walked towards them but they went running. 

"We're not dying today!"

"Get back here!" 

~~~

I looked at the area with a raised brow. "Why here?" I asked, looking at Amber as she put her bag on her shoulder. "Okinawa?" She questioned. I nodded and she smiled. "Kyoya's family has a private beach here." 

"Rich bastards." I said, blocking my eyes from the sun. "Geez, it's bright." I muttered, watching the club members and some girls on the sand. "Couldn't we go to the fiji or something?" I asked, looking at her. "Wanna pay for a passport?"

I sighed and rubbed my head. "How troubling. I guess it's not too bad here." I looked at the water and smiled. "Ah, this is nice." I said, looking around before seeing Haruhi under a umbrella. I slowly and quietly walked behind her before tapping her head.