Right?

I rubbed my head where Haruhi hit and whined quietly. "That hurt, Shortie." I commented, watching her pick up some shells. "Don't complain." She said, holding up one. "You were the one clinging to me, Miss. I'm-so-cool-and-not-a-scaredy-cat." 

I scoffed, hand on my hip. "It'll be payback for when you clung to me earlier."

"You were taking your shirt off! I thought you were gonna try to keep the secret of your gender." She said, looking up at me. I rubbed my neck and sighed. "There's still one person who knows. I might have to worry about it when we get back." Just the thought of Nagisa spreading the secret kinda scares me. 

Haruhi stared at me confused. "Are you worried about what she said? Nagisa?" She asked, tilting her head. I patted her head and shook my head. "Nah, I'm not too worried." She smiled before continuing to pick up shells. Hearing my phone beep, I looked at it to see a few messages from Mom. 

I shook it off and put it back in my pocket. I looked at the water before hearing something clink. I raised a brow and looked up at the rock that was by us. I watched a can tumble down to the ground and raised a brow, confuse.

'Aren't the girls up there?'

I started to make my way up, ignoring Haruhi's questions. When I got up there, I saw two guys chatting to the girls. I felt my eye twitched and I cleared my throat. "Oi." I walked to them, hands in the my pockets. One of them had their back to me and the other was behind two of the girls. "Who are you?"

I put my hand on the pink shirt guy. "Aw, the one that's gonna beat you two into a fu-"

I hummed in confusion as I felt something hit my back, it hurt but felt like a pinch. The guy next to me screamed out, reaching for his back. I blinked and tried to looked at my back but instead saw Haruhi with her bucket. I looked at the guy to see some of the things she had picked up. 

"Would you go away now? They don't want you. They say they were bothering them." Haruhi said. She looked at me and laughed nervously. "Sorry. You got some on your back." I shrugged, trying to reach for them. "Funny, Haruhi."

"Why, you little..." He started and I grabbed his shirt, irritated. "Oi, you wanna say that again?" He glared at me before swinging. I moved my jaw a bit, the small pain from his punch unnoticeable. I let his shirt go and stood in front of him. "So, wanna go that way?" I asked, grinning. One of the girls ran down and I hummed before moving from a punch. 

"Whoa, that's dirty." I teased before gasping when someone grabbed the nape of my neck. I hissed quietly when the shell things or something pressed harder into my back. 

'I can't move! I can't move!'

I tried so hard to keep standing, trying to reach to get the hand off my neck. It was difficult to try and move anything. I watched as Pinkie, grabbed Haruhi's shirt and I tried harder. "Oi! Let her go!" I yelled, trying to push the hand away. I gritted my teeth, grabbing the guy's wrist. "Let go!"

"What's with these spindly arms?" Pinkie asked, nearing the edge. I growled quietly, going to my knees, clawing their wrists. When the guy let go, I tried to get up but fell to my knees again. "Haruhi!" I shouted, getting up. Then off she was shoved. 

Seeing a certain blonde run pass, I quickly ran to Pinkie, tackling him to the ground. "You bastard!" I shouted, wrestling with the male, punches and kicks being tossed. Then I ended it quickly. The both males were on the ground, bruises on their faces and out. I panted, looking at my trembling hands. 

I turned to the edge and dived into the water. It'll calm me down.

~~~

"I stayed out too late on accident." I muttered, shaking some of the water out of my hair as I walked out of the water. I dug into my pockets and felt my phone making me sigh. "I can't call Amber." I looked at the water and then the night sky.