I was Called a Weirdo...

"The gamer cosplayer who pays attention to his games, flirts with other hosts and customers but is moody like a cat? I don't get it..." Renge looked at me. "Figure it out!" I blinked and stood next to the twins and Honey-senpai. "Any of this making sense to anyone?"

Amber suddenly slapped the back of my head. "Hinata! Girls feed you food and plus it makes you seem mysterious. Who doesn't like that?" I looked at the twins and pointed to Kaoru. "Kaoru." Amber blinked and shook her head. "Hinata-chan, you are still a host in training, you'll learn soon enough."

"Hinata! You are so mean to us twins!" I felt to arms wrapped on my waist making me blush. "Don't put your arms on my waist!" I moved from them, crossing my arm. "I brought my Nintendo today anyway." I dug into my pocket as I pulled the red Nintendo DS out. Amber gasped and hit my arm.

"Even when I said don't!" I groaned and rubbed my arm. "Sorry but my classes get boring after awhile." The twins snickered. "So you sit there staring down playing the Nintendo?" I hit each other their heads. 

Renge then grabbed my tie. "Mr. Cosplayer! Get going! Go!" I blinked and rubbed my ears as they rang. "Yes, Ma'am!" I yelled before getting water sprayed on me. "Hey!"

"Get moving, Kitty Man!" Amber laughed as she let Renge squirt water at me. 

~Sometime Later~

"Did you see that, Hinata?" I looked up from the Nintendo and saw the twins. "No, what was I suppose to see?" I pulled the lollipop from my mouth. They each sat on one side of me and Hikaru grabbed the Nintendo from my hand. "You were suppose to watch." I raised a brow before reaching for it. 

He moved the system away from me with a smirk. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to me. "Do I have to give you a kiss for me to have it back?" I watched as he gulped and I took the chance to get my game back.

"Thank you."

Hands reached to grab it and I stuck my tongue at them. "Try to get it!" Then I looked to see a few customers reach for it. I gasped and held it up. "Nope!" I then felt guilty and huffed. "Fine, I'll show you guys why my video games are awesome." I smiled and watched them squeal. My ears, I might be deaf after this. 

"Hinata-chan! You suck at acting!" I grumbled. "When did this turn into a show?" I asked and suddenly felt water being sprayed on me. "Bad cat man!!" I ran from Amber as she kept doing it. "Stop!" When she stopped, she huffed and went to talk with Kyoya. I looked at Honey and saw him with towel. 

I pointed at him. "Little red riding hood." The twins adjusted it and nodded. "It looks good." Amber hummed and patted Honey's head. "He's so cute!" I picked him up and hugged him. "Is that also your weakness, Hinata?" The twins asked with shrugs and devilish smirks. 

I put Honey down and lean to one of them, sniffing for Kaoru. I then leaned and whispered by his ear. "Oh~. The cute and devilishly handsome ones." I pulled away and rubbed my ear. "I believe that is a point for me." They gave irritated smiles. "It's a tie but we will win this." 

I laughed but soon perked up at the sound of yells and a crash. "What was that?" I looked to see Haruhi with tears then Tamaki punching some guy. I blinked at the whole scenario. "That was cool." I watched as it soon escalated and Tamaki went to check Haruhi. 

"Teachers! This way is where the scary Class D people," the twins said, pointing to the two male students. I tried not to laugh but I still did. "They are on the run!" Amber slapped my head. "C'mon!"

I covered my mouth trying not laugh harder. I really wanted to for some reason. "I can't help it!!" Then I looked at Haruhi and tilted my head. "Does it hurt anywhere?" She pointed to her eyes. "The contact moved."