Alligators!?

Kyoya stared down at me with a raised brow. "I'm starting to think you have a love-interest for the ground." I glared at him and sat up, rubbing my cheek. "Mori! You good?" I asked, slowly getting up. I guess jumping over Mori wasn't the brightest idea. "You guys need to do something about those banana peels!" I shouted, pointing at Tamaki.

Then I remembered why I fell and turned back to the pool. "Wait! Rin! Where could have Rin gone!" I yelled, looking around. "Gentlemen! We are going after Honey and Rin! That pool looks like it is the quickest way! Charge!" Tamaki shouted, pointing at a pool.

I watched at the host club, except Kyoya and Amber, charging in an area. "I wouldn't go that way." Kyoya stated but it seemed to be too late since the five of them came running back.

"There's alligators!"

It was slightly amusing. I mean, my friend is somewhere but these five were running and yelping whenever they saw an alligator. It was funny. So basically, I was watching them run back and forth. I laughed but yelled out when I saw one close by.

"Look! Your ears and tail." Amber cheered making me start to pinch her cheeks. "Shut up, you chubby, cutie, bunny." She whined, laughing. "I'm sorry!" When I let her go, I looked at Kyoya and he snapped his little notebook closed.

"Thank you everyone, I got all the data I needed." He said with a smile.

My eye twitched and I grabbed his shoulders. "We were an experiment! Mice in a maze!" I paused at the thought of mice. "Wait, playing with mice sound fun all of a sudden." Haruhi patted my shoulders and pulled me away. "Let's just find Honey and Rin." I nodded, following her as we walked to the tropical map thing.

"This the Tropical Aqua Garden's area map." Kyoya said, pointing. I think he was talking a different language because I lost him after that he said 'map'. So, I just watched as he pointed the pen on the map.

I could only listen till Tamaki said something. "This is a survival mission! We'll have to safely penetrate this jungle area and rescue our dear Honey and Rin!" I looked around and groaned loudly. "Survival mission!" I shouted. Amber giggled and patted my head. "You going cat so you can smell for Rin and Honey?" I shook my head and pointed. "Let's go!"

I followed behind Haruhi and Mori as Tamaki was leading the way. I looked around for the green-haired puppy, hoping to see his ass.

"This place is like a real jungle." Tamaki commented. I snorted, listening to the animal sounds. "Animals sounds real." Haruhi hummed, looking around. "Yeah, the animal sounds kinda sound strange."

"You don't think all these animal sounds." Hikaru started. "Could belong to the real thing?" Kaoru finished. I laughed at them. "They are real. We did run into a bunch of alligators." They looked at me. "Didn't you go all cat when one was near you?" Hikaru asked, a small grin on his face. "Perfect blackmail material." Kaoru finished, holding up his phone.

I narrowed my eyes. "You wouldn't dare." They both grinned and laughed. "We need to find a reason to do so though." I groaned, rubbing my head. "Of course, you do." Then I looked at Kyoya. "So, could all these animal noises belong to the real thing."

He shrugged. "To be honest, I'm not sure. My family does strive for a full authenticity whatever the cost." I laughed dryly. "Alrighty then. So, my dear friend is probably scared shitless, not knowing is the sounds are real or not." I laughed before suddenly seeing a Mori falling backwards. "Wah!" I tried to catch him but ended up falling back myself.

I could watch as a banana peep fell onto Mori's face. I slowly moved, patting his head. "Twins, is it me or is he?" I questioned. The twins looked like they were trying not to laugh. "Mori-senpai." Hikaru started. "Acting as clumsy as you boss." I tried not to laugh as Tamaki looked at them. "What the? Shut up, you two!" I laughed, Mori sitting up and helping me up.