Lets Talk

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran Highschool Host Club

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

"Sasha! Get the door!" Mom yelled from her room. Groaning, I slipped from my office chair with a yawn. "Fine!" I yelled back and went to answer the door. Opening the door, there were the hosts wearing sunglasses and hats. "What the..." Amber chuckled nervously. "They were so handsome, that anyone would look and it would be like a paparazzi stage."

My eyes twitched and I moved with my face in my hand. "Get in here now." The hosts and Amber rushed in and I looked outside before closing the door. They all sat on the floor and looked around. Amber chuckled nervously. "You were still asleep, weren't you?" Sighing, Mom came in and looked around. "Use protection." Mom turned around and walked to her room.

I went silent and Amber blushed. "Makoto-chan..." She stated questionly while the hosts sat there awkwardly. "I'm going to get my stuff and we'll get to the gym. I'm guessing you guys brought a limo here?" Tamaki nodded. "Yes! We wanted to start talking right away." Amber nodded and shrugged. "You can spend more time in the pool."

"You make a compelling argument." Grabbing my speedo and towel, Amber cheered. "So easy." The twins followedme and looked in my room. "Wow. This is amazing. How many people have seen your room?" They asked, pulling some mangas off the shelf. Grabbing the two mangas, I put them back. "About three people. Not counting you devils." The both stuck their tongues out and placed hands on their hearts.

"That hurts." Shaking my head, the others came in and their mouths dropped. "Sasha-chan! These shelves are full!" Honey exclaimed while getting on Mori's shoulders and looking at my third highest shelf. "Emi-senpai, how long did it take to collect all these?" Haruhi asked with a curious look.

"I started at about 12 mabye. Can't remember well." She nodded and Tamaki grabbed one that was on my desk. "Is...is this BL?!" I nodded and grabbed the book. "I don't think your innocent mind can handle it. Its a smut BL." I grabbed the manga and put it on the shelf. Kyoya cleared his throat. "To think that you have this many." I sighed and pointed to the door.

"Get out. We need to go and discuss somethings." Amber started laughing as she pushed everyone out. "We need them to come over more often." I shook my head.

"Lets just get going." Everyone and we walked out to the limo. "Sasha. We never knew you wear glasses." I think Kaoru said pointing to my glasses. "I wear contacts at school and wear glasses at home. Everyone doesn't have perfect vision, uh," I paused and looked at him closely. "Kaoru." I poked his nose and turned to Hikaru then poked his cheek. "Hikaru." They both shook their heads and smirked. "Wrong." Rolling my eyes, I grabbed each of their ears and pulled them towards me. "I'm right. You both have the slightest difference in scent." Releasing them, they both rubbed their ears.

"So mean." Kaoru said and leaned back. "Its your fault." Looking at Mori a thought came to me. 'Lets see if I can annoy him.' Getting off my seat, I went towards Mori and sat in front of him. "Morinozuka-san." He looked at me. Putting my fingers at each side of his mouth, I pulled them up into a smile. "Flash a smile once awhile and girls will faint at the sight with smiles on their faces and hearts in their eyes."

Mori looked at me before putting his fingers at each side of my mouth and did the same as me. "Same towards you." Amber tried not to laugh at the sight. "Two montone people doing this is a funny sight." The twins pulled their phones out and took a picture. "This is a keeper."

"Is this usual or something?" Kyoya asked while watching us. Amber shook her head and snickered a bit. "This is what she does when around some new people. Sasha-chan is a bit weird when it comes to people." I started to squish his face just to see what he will do. He did the same exact thing.