I'm Back, Baby!

Disclaimer- I do not own Ouran Highschool Host Club

"Sasha-chan! Wake up!"

"Nooo." I groaned quietly, not wanting to move. "C'mon, your no longer cat." My eyes snapped opened and sat up. "You're naked!" I turned and saw Amber covering her face. Looking down, I saw myself naked.

I looked at Amber. "Look at that. I am naked." Amber squeaked and threw clothes at me. "Get dress. Brother might wake up." Doing as she said, I got dressed. "How did this happen?" Amber shrugged.

"I just fell asleep?" Amber looked at me with a confused look. "That can't be right." I shrugged, itching my ear. "It's true. Did you find anything?"

She looked down with a shook of her head. "No, I didn't. Nothing. You also have your cat ears still," she said pointing at my head. I touched my head and sighed, feeling my body heat up. "I see. At least you tried." I patted her head and ruffled her hair.

"Now, c'mon. We need to get to school." She whined as she tried to fix her hair. "Don't do that to my hair." We heard shuffling and looked at the hall to see Aoi come in.

"You guys are energetic this morning," he said, with a tired smile. "Hey Sasha. Nice seeing you around after awhile." I nodded with a small smile. "Yes. It's great to see you after awhile." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

Amber looked at us before shaking her head. "Do you want breakfast before we leave, brother?" Aoi chuckled a bit. "If you can do it, I don't mind some." Amber nodded, running pass him.

"She still hasn't gotten dress for school." Aoi chuckled as he sat on the couch. "I'm guessing you decided to come and pick her up?" I nodded and sat in a chair, rubbing my head, trying to ignore my heating body. "Yes. She can be clumsy and forgetful sometimes." He smiled and rubbed his eyes. "Yes. She very much can be."

We sat in silence for a bit. It wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. He opened his mouth about to say something till he closed it again. Raising a brow, I shook my head.

"What were you about to say?" He looked at me with a blank face before laughing quietly. "I was just about to ask if you really are part of a host club but I don't if that would be true." I hummed and crossed my arms. "Sadly, it is true. I have a few girls who have a crush on my male figure. It's quite odd."

He laughed. "It must be. Everyone was probably trying to figure out what gender you are." I nodded. "I am a member of the host club, Hinata Misaki, the cosplay type." Aoi laughed more with a smile on his face. "The cosplay type? That is a weird type." I hummed.

"Brother! Here you go!" We looked and watched as Amber set a plate of food on the table. "I need to get dress!" She ran into the hallway and there was a slam. I blinked for a second before humming.

Aoi laughed and got up, going to the plate of food. "Wow. Rice and bacon. What a mix." I raised a brow and got up to see what he was talking about. It was seriously rice with bacon pieces and soy sauce.

He sat down and yawned. "Maybe you should get ready as well Sasha. Brush you hair so those girls won't tug on it." I stared at him with surprised eyes. "How did you know the girls played with my hair?"

"Who would look away from your beautiful hair?" I felt my cheeks warm up before I scoffed. "Right. Enjoy your food." I turned but my sleeve was pulled. "Try it real quick. The food tastes a bit different."

I grit my teeth and nodded. "Fine." He held a spoonful of rice and bacon to me. I felt my heart beat a bit faster. He gave a smile. "Here." I narrowed my eyes at him before closing my eyes and taking a bite. When I pulled away, I was about to swallow till I heard a camera click.

Looking where the sound came from, Amber stood there with her phone out. I felt some rice get stuck in my throat and I started coughing. "Eh? Oi! Sasha! Take it slow." Aoi patted my back till I wasn't coughing.

Amber quietly squealed as she stared at her phone. "I'm keeping this." I cleared my throat. "Amber, I'll meet you outside." I took a deep breath as I walked out.

Covering my face, I shook my head. "Dammit. That's embarrassing." The thought of how long Amber was there made me shake slightly.

"Sasha-chan, let's go." Amber walked out with her bag and dressed. "I can delete the photo if you want." I shook my head and held my hand out. "I want to see it. Then I'll decide." She beamed and dug into her bag, pulling her phone out then putting it into my hand.

I opened her gallery and saw the image, feeling my embarrassment rising. "You took it right when he put the spoon in my mouth." She nodded and grabbed her phone. "I keeping it even if you don't like it." My brow raised.

"Didn't you say you would delete the photo if I wanted you to?" Amber gasped and tried to say something but lowered her head and nodded. I hummed and turned to walk. "I was just kidding. C'mon. We have school."

I heard her gasp and run beside me. "Yes! Do you think you can sleepover tonight?" I shrugged. "Maybe. I am back to normal." She nodded and jumped, poking my ear. "Yep. They are there." I sighed and itched my neck. "Sadly."

She giggled. "We'll try to turn you back at least your cold is gone. I don't know about your heat." I sighed. "That hasn't gone away. I think I'll stay home but I don't want to miss anything." She shook her head. "Don't push yourself too much."

Shrugging, we walked a bit longer. "Do you like my brother, Sash-chan?" I felt my cheeks heat up. "No! He's your brother for fuck sake!" She stared at me and then looked ahead with a nod. "Yeah. That would be weird, wouldn't it?" I nodded and looked ahead, thinking why she would say that.

"Why are you blushing then?"

"It's the heat!" I yelled quickly and she giggled beside. "OK. I believe you." I growled quietly. "Let's not talk about this anymore." She hummed.

"I didn't think you were into older men." I hit the top of her head. "I do not!" She whined and rubbed her head as we walked. "So mean!" I huffed. "You don't mind if I send to Aoi then?" I turned to her slowly. "Yeah. I don't care." I turned forward again and she giggled. "OK."

I heard her bag ruffle making me look at her. "Hey bro. Here is the pic I took. Enjoy! Smiley face! Then send." I watched as she typed and sent the photo. "You really did it." I muttered quietly. Amber nodded and then gasp when her phone dinged. "He responded."

I looked at her and watched as she smiled widely. "He said that you look cute! Even you have a cute side." I blushed and shook my head. "I do not have a cute side." She giggled and texted Aoi before putting her phone away.

"Anyway, you leaving school early?" I nodded. "Yeah. The heat might make it hard to think and stuff." Amber whined and grabbed my arm. "Will you at least come to the host club?" I shrugged. "Maybe." She narrowed her eyes. "You will."

I looked at her. "I will?"

"Yes! The vase you broke! Remem-ah!" She suddenly fell face first into the ground. When I looked around, I realized we were at the school already. "Oh, look at that." She sat up and rubbed her face. "Owww," she whined.

"C'mon Amber." I helped her up and walked. "Here." I held a small handkerchief to her. She grabbed it and wiped her face. "That hurt." I chuckled and walked her to class before going to mine.