Crush

"Sash-chan! Come on! Get in!" Amber yelled, tugging my shirt, trying to pull me to the car. "I wanna stay here longer! It's a beach, Amber!" I shouted, pointing. Then I was picked up from under my arms and I blinked when I was in front of the car door. 

"Here." 

I looked up at Mori and grimaced. "You betrayed me." He hummed, patting my head and I stuck my tongue out before sighing contently. Sleep did help. My mind is clearer. I went over my thoughts and it was just a mere attraction to Haruhi's body. I got over it quickly. Animal instincts probably. I remember Mom saying something about. Something that she had it to some peope but it wasn't anything major. I leaned against the car and watched as the twins and Tamaki were back and forth.

I might not be sick and it was probably why my heart was racing. Sexually frustrated. I'll ask Mom about it when I get home. She might be able to help. I sighed irritatedly and rubbed my head. "So annoying..." I muttered.

"What is?" 

I jumped and looked to my side to see Rin. He blinked and tilted his head. I patted his head and smiled a little. "Nothing. Just a small headache that I had since last night." He gave me a look and I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't seem to push. "Fine."

His phone dinged and I raised a brow as he bit his lip, hands on his lap. His phone started to ding more and I watched as he flinched, ears lowering. I flipped him onto his stomach, ignoring his protests as I grabbed his phone and placed my hand over his face to keep him from grabbing it.

"Sasha! It's nothing really!"

I looked at the messages from a number and read them with a glare. "Who the hell is this! This is too many messages!" He stopped and rubbed his arm. "It's an ex...of mine."

"An ex? She's a bit much." I said but stopped when he flinched. "Rin?" He didn't look up, just at his lap. I looked back at his phone and hummed. "It's not a girl?" I asked, looking at him. His ears were so low, I knew I didn't need an answer. 

"No, not a girl. I was a bit curious." He muttered, leaning back. I snorted and ruffled his hair. "Relax, I'm not gonna kick your ass. Everyone gets a bit curious." He stuck his tongue out and I felt his phone vibrate. Looking, I gasped and faced the phone to him. "Who the hell is Adam!"

He squeaked and grabbed it before shoving it in between his legs, face red. "No one! Don't bother! Erase that from your mind!" 

"Is he your boyfriend!" I teased, poking his sides. He gasped, trying to move away. "No! Yes! I mean, you don't need to know!" He shouted. I laughed, grabbing his dog ears. He grabbed my tail and I gasped, not even realizing they were out.

We both tugged and I laughed while he argued and whined. Then someone cleared their throat making us stop and look to see Kyoya. I gulped while Rin laughed nervously.

"Hey, Kyoya." We both said before seeing him smile. "Why don't you two calm down a bit?" We both shuddered before moving away from each other and standing straight. He patted our heads before going and finishing what he was doing. 

I grabbed my chest, releasing a deep breath. "Holy shit, he can be scary." Rin held his head in his hands. "He really can be, especially with that notebook." We both stood quietly before looking at each other. 

"Can he be Kira!"

~~~

I groaned, holding my head as I was bowed in front of Mum. I stood up and grabbed her shirt. "That hurt!" I cried out, feeling the area where she hit throb. Mum gave me an irritated smile, grabbing my collar. "You didn't answer your phone! Don't get mad at me!" We both glared at each other before she sat on the couch, crossing one leg over the other. "Want you explain?"