2

Next morning the twins showed Lizzie the papers they have found in Jimmy's room.

Lizzie was nodding softly as she looked at them.
She didn't say anything.

"I think we should go and look for him."Grian said finally.
"No."Lizzie's voice was cold " not yet... We need to give him some time.." she added but this time quietly and softly but in the end they felt the sadness as she said that.

------------

And they waited... a week... two..then Lizzie's coronation came but even then Jimmy didn't came...

Lizzie started loosing hope of her brother returning.

-------

She finally decided what to do.
Lizzie walked towards Grian's room but some noises came from Pearl's.

She opened the door quietly.
A bag lay on Pearl's bed and around the bedroom was clutter with clothes.
Grian and Pearl were packing another bad probably this one was Pearl's.
'So they've got the same idea..huh...'

They immediately froze when they noticed Lizzie standing in the door.

"We ..I can explain -" Grian started nervously.
Lizzie laughed quietly more to herself than her siblings.
"I trust you to bring my brother back."
She said softly.
At first the twins weren't sure what to say or do. They looked at each other , then at Lizzie.

They quickly swam and hugged her.
"We promise."

-----

"You sure we can go -"
Lizzie glances at them.
"You'll go even if I'd say no."

"True..."
"Besides -" she put her hands on her siblings shoulders.
"I trust you and I believe you are the only one who can find Jimmy."
She smiled.

"Before you go I got something for you."
Lizzie give a sign and one of the butlers came with something.
"Here -"She give Grian a bundle with coins." I hope it's enough for the journey and this -" She placed a small ring with a small crystal (ocean jasper) "Give it to Joel - actually I think it's Etho's now. I'm sure they know something, Jimmy loves visiting them so surely he told them something."
Lizzie hug them once more.

"Remember I love you."
"Love you too "

"Come back safe! The three of you "
She yelled at them as they were getting further away .

They said something back but she didn't hear what.

"I'll be waiting for you"
She felt a tear running down her cheeks.

-------

Lizzie would go with them if she could. She loved her family more than anything but she couldn't leave the kingdom it was living without any monarchy for too long anyway.

"My Queen."

"It's nothing.. What's the next step in our schedule?" She asked.

"O! It's -----"

-------------------------

Grian and Pearl swam towards the shore, it's been a while since they had a chance to visit the boat boys.

They could walk on land but mostly all of the water breeds prefer staying in the comfy water than dry land.
They were some expeditions  just like Etho a water breed who could create ice and Joel who just like any other water people lived in the ocean kingdom and practice his water manipulation powers until... He and Etho got together.

"I forgot how to move with those"
Grian said annoyingly, trying to stand up off the sand.

Pearl tried her best but in the end she facepalm the beach.

They were suffering like this for next 30 minutes.

Then suddenly they heard a giggle.
"Do you need a hand?"

They turned to see a light grey/white haired man who was wearing a black mask which was hiding most of his face.

"Etho! We missed you!"
He walked closer and hug the siblings.
"I've missed you too, how are - you'll tell me everything later. Now we need to get you guys walking." He giggled again.

---

Etho brought two long sticks that was laying on the beach and give one to each twin.

"This will help you catch the balance."
He turned to face them.
They stood up still shaking slightl.

"Now you need to move one leg after another - like that."
Etho demonstrated.

" We now how to walk Etho! -"
Etho glanced at them.

" We just forgot how to , that's all"

Etho nodded , after five more minutes, the three of them started slowly walking towards the house on  cliff.

------

"We made it!" Grian said happily, catching his breath.

"I'm so proud of you both." Etho said quietly and reached for the door handle.
"Let's go inside and then you'll tell me what or who brings you up here."