13

They sat in a circle around the small lantern. This time the room seemed brighter. Pearl wasn't sure if it was because of Jimmy or because of Tango's fire-hair.

Pearl was glancing at Tango from time to time and still talking with Jimmy.

"So you're Tango?"

He looked at her and started slightly panicking. Jimmy took his hand and smiled weakly.

"Yes.."
Pearl looked at him and nodded.She didn't ask about anything else, she wasn't even sure what to say.
Tango was shorter than Jimmy, his hair was looking like fire but blue/cyan, he's eyes were cyan as well. He had a dark cloak.
The was probably a fire breed, it was quite easy to guess...he did look different than when Scar showed her the picture..
Weren't his eyes red?

"You are more suspicious of this poor man than Scar right now."Gem said.

Pearl didn't expect Gem to say anything. She wasn't suspicious just curious?.
"No..I..I know G will handle him. I trust him.."
Gem rolled her eyes, she didn't want to argue with Pearl.

"Grian is with who?" Jimmy asked .

"Scar? The magician from the small town nearby our Kingdom. He said he knows you and he was really keen to help us find you."

"Oh no no no! We need to find Grian! He might be in big trouble... Scar.. he's.."Jimmy panicked

"Cursed."Gem finished his sentence.

Pearl turned to her.
" You didn't tell me about that."

"Cuz I'm not sure what exactly is the curse...I just saw the white stripe in his hair and they we stopped talking."

Pearl wanted to say something but Tango who was mostly quiet for the entire time stood up.

He gave Jimmy a look and Jimmy nodded.
" You need to come with us."

"What? Why?" Pearl asked confused.

"Pearl trust me,please. It's for the safety."
Jimmy begged her.

"I think there right.. we can stay here. If they found us ,anything can "

"Gem"

She sighed...'G I hope you'll be back '.

---------------

The five of them were walking through a dark tunnel. Tango and Norman were landing with Jimmy right behind.
Gem and Pearl were walking a few meters away but not that far to not see Tango's hair.

Pearl could hear Jimmy and Tango whisper something but she couldn't make any words.

Gem came closer to a her.
"You don't look...hmm... happy?"

Pearl glanced at her .
" I'm glad that Jimmy's okay but he changed... it's hard to explain.
Besides I'm starting worrying about G... I trust him but I had a bad feeling."

Gem wrapped her arms around Pearl giving her a half hug.

"You think he will get Scar to tell him what happened to him?"

Pearl sighted "I hope so..."

Suddenly they stopped infront of big iron doors.

"Password." A male voice said.

Gem looked like she recognised it.
"What's wrong?" Pearl whispered to her , before she could get an answer Tango started talking.

"Let us in Bdubs, it's just us."

"Who's those two?"

"Jimmy's sister and... "
Tango turned to Gem .
"Actually I never got your name."

Gem hesitated before she said quietly.
"It's Gem..."

There was a gasp from the Bdubs guy and a few seconds later the doors started to open.

They stepped into something that looked like an old meeting room of some kind.
Near the door stood a short man slightly shorter than Tango, who was probably Bdubs.

Bdubs had a simple white shirt and dark trousers. His hair were brown a little darker than Scar and his eyes were dark brown nearly black.

In the middle of the room stood a  long table and on the middle chair sat a person.

Gem hid beginning Pearl. "Is this Scar's family " She whispered, Gem nodded.

The person stood up from the chair and walked towards the newcomers.
They had an old looking dark blue and turquoise dress, orange hair with dead flower in them. They eyes were green like Scar's, but the thing that was most eye-catching was the fact that they looked or they were a zombie.

"You find someone." They gave Pearl a look and when they eyes landed on Gem their expression changed.
It looked sad..

" Cleo this is my sister Pearl and that's her friend,-"Jimmy introduce them or at least started.

"I never thought I would see you here again Gem."

" Me too... your highness."

"I told you Cleo is fine. It's not like your friend isn't a royalty blood herself."

'Jimmy told them... or maybe they just know..' Pearl wonder but something was off.

"Wait didn't you were the one who exile her?"
She looked at Celo sad eyes.

"Hey that's rude!"Bdubs yelled and Jimmy tried to calm him down.

"I did... I shouldn't have but I thought it would save our Kingdom but it was too late anyway.."

"What happened..?"
Gem sounded scared?

Cleo gesture everyone to take a sit.

----

" Not long after you and..."

"Scar -" Gem said

"Yeah.. after I.. you were exiled out Kingdom was attacked by darkness."

"Stupid Cub" Bdubs mumbled under his breath.

"Ehem " Celo shoot him a glance.

"Sorry mom "

" The darkness attacked, mostly people ran away after that the rest was trapped until... One day Sculk Master started to take the ones that stay,one by one and taking away their magic."

"That's horrible... "
"Oh..no..oh no no no..."
Pearl looked at her hands...That was the felling... Grian was right in the centre of the darkness.

"I should have stopped him..."
Pearl stood up.

"Where are you going?" Gem asked.

"I need to find Grian...I made a horrible mistake letting him go find Scar alone.."

"You don't understand we are the only ones who survived, we are trapped here because of the darkness. If we go there we could never come back!" Bdubs said.

"So we need to fight it and win!" Pearl said."I won't let my brother died there.
So-
Who going with me?" She asked

Gem stood up.
"I'm going with you."

"Me too!" Jimmy volunteered.
"Grian is my brother too."

"If Jimmy is going, I'm going too." Tang said taking Jimmy's hand.

Norman made some sniffing like noise. This time everyone understands he wasn't leaving his dad's side.

Cleo took a sword that was displayed on the wall.
" I'm going to help you. I need to apologise to my son."

Bdubs sighed.
"If we all died I would blame you."

Pearl smiled.