5

The door opened and a brown haired man with olive green eyes and nearly the same colour robe walked inside.

He looked really surprised to see Grian awake.
The fluffy grey creature who was probably called 'Jellie' immediately jumped off the bed and ran to him .

"Hello there! I hope Jellie didn't wake you. Oh she's so adorable." The man hugged Jellie.

It took a minute for Grian to notice that the man was actually talking to him. And maybe waiting for him to answer.

He tried to say something but he couldn't.Grian started panicking even more.
He was stuck in unfamiliar place with a stranger blocking the way out.
He tried to calm himself down just like Pearl teached him.

Then he suddenly was doused with water.
"AY! What was that for?!"
The water didn't wet him but getting splashed with it out of blue was still shocking.

"Sorry you panicked and I thought... you are a water breed so water would help?"

Grian glanced at him.
"I'm actually suprise you can take uh human? I thought the sea creatures can talk in fish language or something."

Grian started at the man.
'Did this man lived under a rock o something?'

"Oh..I should infrastructure myself!
I nearly forgot.
Hello there Mr? Me name Scar Good-times . I'm the local wizard."

Grian didn't reply. He was to shock and confused.
"This man really kidnapped me ?" Grian didn't mean to say it out loud.

Grian felt a little embarrassed but it didn't look like his comment have any effect on Scar.
Only his expression changed for a second but it quickly became the bright smile again.

"No..no.. we'll kinda? I found you in the forest and it's really dangerous out there at night. The darkness creatures hunts there so I take you to my humble house." He rambled.

This man was strange... really strange.
"Well thanks for saving me? But I think it's my time to go- my sister is probably really worried."

The man nodded.

"Oh..of course.." he sounded disappointed?sad?
But why?

"I'm sure she'll be nearby at any moment mr."

"Grian."

Scar smiled a little.

They walked to the front door.
Grian kept eye on Scar I'd he tried to do anything but he just escorted him to the door.

"We probably won't see each other again but if you would need help with anything you know where to find me." He smiled.

Grian nodded.
"Mhm..."

'What a strange man.' Grian thought as he started walking towards where he thought Pearl could be.
'A town huh..?'

Grian had a feeling it wasn't the last time, he would see that man.

But now he had other priorities. He needed to find Pearl and then Jimmy.

----------

"So are you going into a specific direction or -"

"AHHHAh!" Grian yelled and looked behind him. A few meters away stood Scar.

"Did you follow me?!"

"No.. We've been just walking in the same direction."

Grian glanced at him.
"Creep."

"That's not nice."

"What else should I call a strange man who's been following me!?"

"I told you we are heading towards the same place or at last it looks like it."

Grian stopped.
"What do you want?"

"A company or even a friend - you know i only have Jellie to talk to but sometimes I think she loves sleeping more than me."

"I can see why.."Grian mumbled.

"So where are you heading?"
Scar asked again but this time he sounded genuinely curious.

"I heard there was a town nearby.. and Pearl should be there."

"Mhm but actually the town is in that direction."Scar pointed and laughed.

"Oh.."

"I can guide you there if you want."

'Does this man don't have anything else to do ... But on the other side-'Grian sighed.

"Fine, you can take me to the town."

Scar smiled and took Grian's hand. Which gives him a weird feeling he didn't quite understand what meat.

"Let go then."

'What did I get myself into...'

------------------------

"We should be approaching the town in any moment now." Scar said loudly after what felt like forever.
Grian nodded.

.
.
.

They were walking a few more minutes till the first structure came to view.

Scar stopped, Grian turned to face him.
"Is something wrong?"

Scar looked at him.
"No no -" he put his hood up so now it covers half of his face .
Grian wasn't sure why Scar did that but also he wasn't in the mood to ask.

"Now we can enter the Clockers Town." Scar started walking towards it and Grian quickly followed.

-----------

"So any specific places for you to visit?" Scar asked after they reached the town.

Grian wasn't sure, he know Pearl should be somewhere here but...he had never been to a town outside his kingdom.

He didn't answer to the question, he walked where his legs would take him and with hope he'll came across Pearl at any moment.

"I look's like it my time to follow." Scar laughed and went right after Grian.