Caught up

Narrator

Having sex in the back seat of your boyfriends car wasn't your ideal place for such intimacy.

Din wasn't the type of man to do quickies and get it over with, he liked to take his time.

And that's what you loved about him the most. He took his time with you. He wanted to explore every nook and cranny of your body so the two of you can make the best out of your orgasms.

So, when he suggested you two try something different in reference of his black jeep, you gave him a very questionable stare.

" Baby, how will that work?"

He shrugged.

" I'll take care of you."

Oh, you knew that. Which was why he  had the seats turned into a bed with blankets and pillows, and most of his windows tinted.

Your legs spread eagle as the man was in between them slurping at your womanhood.

His downturned brown eyes staring up at you, his hand making friends with your swollen left nipple.

It wasn't too bad, but you were worried about how you two were going to be positioned when it was time to fuck.

You hissed as his lips tugged at your swollen nub.

" Shit Din."

" Mmm." He moaned, sending vibrations to the sensitive area.

Your moans were silenced more then it usually would because of where you two were. Din was gambling the fuck out of your lives with this stunt, but he was persistent. He was doing a damn good job with helping you forget.

" You're gonna take care of me right baby?" Din asked, referring to receiving his pleasure as well.

" Yes, baby don't stop."

Din kept at it with nibbling on your nub for a little while longer before trading places and now you were gobbling down on his manhood.

His head thrown back, pure Euphoria laced his orbs. You loved making your man feel good.

He was a mess, struggling to hold in that sweet nut that you loved tasting.

Just as you were about to pull it out of him you heard noises outside of the car.

You stopped briefly and was sure they would pass. You knew Din heard them too but he chose to ignore them and sat you right on top of his hard on.

You made a noise everytime you sat on it and didn't waste no time riding him.

The feeling of him stretching you, making the experience worth while as you bounced on him vigorously. The car moving with every movement.

You forgot about the people gracing the very streets you two chose to have sex in.

The tints weren't enough to block out any sound.

Neighbors heard you two, the animalistic noises coming from the both of you as you two lost control of the situation and was now giving everyone a show.

" Din, I'm about to fucking come!" You screamed. The orgasm becoming too much and you exploded all over his dick.

Clear juices came all over his seats, his orgasm right behind hers and he finished in her.

She clutched onto him tightly, trying to keep from making any more movements that would trigger another round of pleasure.

Then, sense presented itself.

" Din?"

" Hm?"

" Baby, baby listen. This was fun and all but, we gotta go."

The time for you two to leave before the police came there to arrest the both of you for indecent exposure was now cut in half.

" Fuck." Din mumbled.

You two put on your clothes, getting back into your seats and driving away.

" You hungry?" He asked.

You laughed.

" With the day I just had and almost getting arrested I'll think about eating later, sir."

" How you like it?"

" The sex?"

" Yeah, the car sex."

You had to think about it for a second. Although, it was a decent experience, you wouldn't recommend doing that again, considering that you won't get so lucky later.

You shrugged.

" I prefer it better in the bedroom next time baby."

Din laughed. His smile wide and bright. He was such a beautiful man.

You played with his hair as he ordered both of your food, making sure to add extra sauce to your order since you would fuss if he didn't.

The drive home was smooth with occasional jokes cracked at how they assumed the neighbors looked when they notice what was going on outside their window.

" I was so scared. We almost got caught up baby, I not doing doing shit again."

" You weren't scared when you were yelling my name knowing they would hear us, yn. Cmon now." Din said, popping a fry in his mouth.

" I was lost in the moment, and so were you. I came to my senses."

Din stopped his moments, looking at the side of your face, loving every bit of your features.

" You're staring weirdo." You giggled.

" You're so beautiful. And I'm sorry if you think i disgraced you like that today."

" You didn't, Din. I agreed to it! It was kind of fun. But if you do do it next time, let's do it somewhere more...private."

With there meal settling and the two looking at each other in each other's arms, you couldn't think of a more perfect man.

He may be an idiot sometimes but, he was yours.

  * This is very short, I'll try and make em longer but how did I do? *

Comment, Vote ❤