Dominating

" Take this shit baby."

A sharp slap collided with your right ass cheek as the continuous pounding from your Ethiopian lover sounded through out your shared home. (I did not have to say Ethiopian love but that shit was funny, HA!)

Beads of sweat trickled down both your foreheads, both in need to release but both too stubborn to admit that at that time.

The pleasure was building up in the pit of your stomach, you looked back at him, giving him those dreamy pouty eyes that always made him nut fast and you liked how you had that dominance over him.

" Fuck I'm close." His chest rumbled with truth.

His shaft pulsating and giving a few good back shots he was done, flopping on the side next to you. It felt good, he did his things, but again...he didn't wait til you came. You were disappointed yet again by the lack of awareness he had of your body needing of release as well.

" Ummm, you forgot something."

" What's that?" He asked, breathing heavily.

" Me, Din. Me."

You blinked at him and he smirked, showing you a still stiff shaft that was waiting on you to ride on to get yourself off.

" Do your thing baby."

You rolled your eyes stomping out of bed towards the shower, leaving Din confused.

" You did it again Din!" You yelled from the bathroom as the shower was blocking out some of your words.

" Did what again?"

You rolled your eyes, cause there was no way he forgot about the talk you had with him last week about finishing before you. He was being selfish and not taking the time to let you, his girl, get hers off as well.

After 10 minutes of complete silence, you rushed out the tub and put your towel over you, making your way back into the bedroom.

" You finished before me."

" Baby, I'm a man. How many times do I have to tell you that sometimes it feels too good and I have to release?" Din eexplained.

" Do you know women have more nerve endings than men?"

" Here we go. And I also know it takes yall longer to come." He shrugged, throwing a shirt and some boxers on.

" And since that's the case how about I start dominating?"

Din giggled at your response, but you were so serious and very on edge about it.

" I'm serious. "

" Understandable but, why do you feel like you need to dominate? I like you being a pillow princess." Din admitted, getting a chuckle out of it.

" Why do you like that?"

" Cause you never fought me on it." Din held his arms out in defense with a smirk on his face.

" You think this is funny?"

" No, I think you're overreacting and if you feel like you want to be on top like on some Lilith in the Bible type shit then go right ahead, I won't stop you. But you're dragging it to the point you're sounding like a dominatrix."

You shrugged. That didn't seem too bad.

" You're not a dominatrix Y/n-

" You don't know that! You don't know that! When you get back from work, I'll show you how dominating I can be and this time I'm going to get my nut even if don't get yours."