Professor Muktar pt 2

Agent00_: amazing beauty
                     -why are you acting like this towards me?

You rolled your eyes at the back to back messages from Din that he sent you underneath your most recent video.

Graduation was coming up in just 2 weeks and after a few sexual encounters with the Professor, you decided to go a different route with your schooling and do online classes to be better focused on finishing up rather then always seeing Din after class.

When you were ignoring his messages, he would proceed with calling your phone, something you couldn't ignore because he was your Professor.

You picked it up with attitude, tying the towel tight around you after you just got out of a shower.

" Who is this?"

" Stop playing, you know who this is."

" What do you want Professor Muktar, I'm in the middle of something?"

" What do I want....hmmmm." He pondered as though he was in deep thought. " I would like for you to show your pretty face every once in a while."

" Why don't you just see this as a sign that we need to stop this? Frolicking with your students is not something you want the school board to know."

" Are you trying to tell on me?"

" No, but it doesn't seem like a bad idea."

" I tell you what, I'll give you what you want if you do something for me."

Your eyes were just dancing at the back of your head this point. Din was a great fuck, a charmer and has did some nice gestures for you but...he just didn't know the word NO even If you painted it on his forehead.

" Go on."

" I'll give you 10k, if you go away with me right after graduation?"

" What?"

" I'm leaving for vacation. To get away and smell the fucking roses- you know where I'm getting at Yn don't play dumb you're one of my top students not a hoe that has an Only fans."

" Yeah, fuck you."

That almost made you hang up, but because you knew he wasnt going to stop bugging you you stand on the line.

" You're already doing that."

" I gotta say Professor...you drive a hard bargain." You bit your lip, the flashbacks of what he could do to your body in many ways then one pulsing through your veins.

" I'm sooo stressed out daddy, I just got out the shower and I'm wearing that sweet body scrub you love on me." You flirted.

Dins manhood stiffened with every syllable that flowed from your lips.

" Get us a room?"

" Baby, I'll give you anything you want. But tell me you'll go with me?"

" Can I think about it?"

Just you thinking about it gave Din some hope as he smiled.

" I'll take that. I'll send you a location, meet me in an hour."

-

" Ooooouuu fuuucckkkk."

The orgasm that you held for some weeks was finally out of you your brain was almost mush at how good you felt.

Din climbed off of you and watched as you were basically enjoying your last seconds of relaxation before you looked at him.

" What?"