The closet

This was requested !!!
I hope you like it girly 🥰

You liked Agent better when he was fat.

And the reason that had you thinking this was because you hated him now.

He was judgemental, very sensitive and just wasn't likable in your eyes.

He found ways to taunt you, kept your name in his mouth consistently and provoked you in many ways than one.

It started to get so bad, Kai, Duke, Chris, Fanum and Davis were even tired of yall asses.

It was great for content, but it'll go on all damn day and Duke showed his disdain for the bullshit.

You walked into the AMP home, to do a  questionnaire about how you met the boys and how you felt about them individually. Agent had the pleasure of asking the questions, sitting you in the chair right across from him.

" Allat arguing shih, ain't finna happen." Duke said.

" We tired of hearing that shit." Kai said then after.

You sighed, with the way Agent has this way of pissing you off, you didn't know why you agreed to this in the first place. But you didnt want to let the boys down, and they were paying you for your presence.

You sat with your back straightened, ready for the questions.

" If you had to pick anyone from the group to defend you, who would it be?"

You looked in the sky for an answer.

" It's between Duke and Fanum-

" I said anyone. Did you not hear what I just asked you?" Agents voice almost sounded condescending.

" Oh my fucking gawd." Chris muttered under his breath.

You breathed in and out. Agent wasn't a threat and he damn sure couldn't beat your ass if he wanted to, but you chose to be a lady and keep it classy.

" Keep it cute girl." You said to yourself.

" Yes, self encouragement always looks good on you." Agent said in a sarcastic tone.

" It'll have to be Duke. He was in the army and he's athletic." You chose to ignore Agents antics and waited on him to continue.

" On a scale from 1 to 10 what do you rate every member of the group?"

You had to be fair to everyone. Because although everyone moved through life differently than each other, they still made your day and always came through for you in different ways.

" Collectively, Duke, Kai, Fanum, Chris and Davis... I gotta give yall a solid 9."

Every one nodded in agreement. But Fanum noticed a shift in Agents demeanor.

" Y/n, you ain't say Agent."

You looked at Agent and than the group.

" I didn't? Oh! Well, there's a reason for that-

" Nope! We ain't trynna hea that shih let's move the fuck along." Duke said, with alot of authority in his tone.

" Naw, Duke. I got this. Agent simply didn't get rated along with you guys cause he's a little bitch. Not to mention, he's always raging on his streams like a little ass boy whose mama took the titty from him. Girls that he likes always go for Duke, he has loose skin and he has no back bone."

With the shocked stared and silence you wasn't done.

" Also!-

" Oh, you weren't done? You're not done acting like a little bitch for once?"