Strip Party

" Blue, I need you to focus."

Blue was your stage name.

You and your best friend Pearl were dancers and she put you in the game just four months ago at this club named Suga Daddy which was located in Atlanta.

You were good at a pole.

Good at giving lap dances, and good at just looking at a nigga and emptying his pockets. The money flow was coming in and business was business as usual. Until, Pearl gave you a heads up about making extra money, saying that there was a strip party at this mansion in Marietta Georgia just some minutes away from your shared condo.

You weren't afraid to make money, but you heard about these parties and alot of them turned out bad.

So when your friend brought it up, saying that it was legit and could bring you two in more money than the club would in one night, you had alot of questions and concerns.

How far is the drive?

How many people will be at the party?

How long will it be?

Are these niggas known to be weird?

Pearl rolled her eyes, knowing that whenever you and her were together she always made sure you were taken care of.

" Samuel is coming with us."

Samuel was Pearl's body guard and she's been having him on her payroll since she first started. He was a big burley nigga, 6'9 in height, very husky and had very long dreads and barely spoke.

He was known to be armed and knew martial arts, so with that you sighed in relief, but paranoia still gripped at your nerves.

Upon arrival, you and Pearl clutched your duffle bags, arriving just an hour early before the party started.

After telling you to focus, you followed Pearl's lead.

Front door

The sound of the ring camera on the home startled you as you heard music being played from inside of the home and someone just seconds later answering the door.

Someone opened the door that wasn't the boys.

This was the AMP house. Home of the famous Youtubers Kai Cenat, Duke Dennis, Chris next door, Davis, Fanum and Agent00.

" Hello, ladies. The guys are expecting you two."

You followed him to the other side of the foyer, going to sit at a small table holding some forms and pens.

You cocked you head back in confusion as you never thought of something like this.

" What is this?" You asked.

" This is NDA. Anyone, including myself, will have to sign these to insure the safety of the members of this home."

Basically, you couldnt say a damn thing that once you left those doors. Everything was strictly confidential and it insured consequences if anything were to be leaked out that could damage the boys reputation.

Once everything was filled out, the gentleman showed you two to a room just feet away from the foyer for you and Pearl to get ready, hearing voices and music not too far from the room.

" I can't believe you talked me into this."

" Well, believe it baby cause we hear." Pearl said, finishing the last of her makeup before getting to yours.