Sword Art Online released

I finally got enough money to buy the nerve gear and the game it was definitely difficult for someone in high school to afford it since it was over 200 yen at least I think so however I'm more into the American currency since I'm from America Japan though was awesome and I came here a while ago with my family I'm still having a hard time understanding the actual currency here but I'm getting close it doesn't matter because in game there is no currency besides col at least I think that's what it's called however enough of my rambling let's get into the game I put the nerve gear on and lay on my bed my family is not home at all right now they're out doing their own thing probably working or something and I'm home alone on a Saturday the game just released yesterday and no one's actually started playing yet from what I know the release of the actual game server will be on a Sunday I think and it's 11:50 right now it just.

changed to 11:52 so now it's time for me to get started I lay on my bed at exactly 11:59 and say link start as I look around I see a character create screen then a system says would you like to keep your character from the beta testing phase yes I would actually I use my character from beta test it looks just like me with only a few differences one my height is the same only my eye color and hair length is different other than that everything is the same so I keep the look I have and then it said what weapon would you like to start with I don't say anything and it just starts me off with a.

regular sword however it's not a regular sword it's the sword from the beta test yes that's right I found a glitch that allows me to keep it the sword is called the Oris blade yeah pretty cool name right the best thing about this sword is it almost one hit kills everything on Lower floors before the beta test to end I got to floor 12 I was just about to head to floor 13 when the beta ended so yeah anyway I looked at the sword and thought huh looks like the regular.

starting sword then I look in the Avatar select and my sword is there however I have the beginners sword immediately check my character design looking at myself in a little window I look nice everything about me is the same my character has not changed at all I have the beginner gear but I also have my armor from the beta along with my XP and level however I have not put it into my level yet I'm.

leaving myself at level one for now I will do it later though now it's time to get started and try to find oh no I say automatically seen a noob off in the distance I run over to him and and see he is looking for someone to help him hey hey hey are you a are you a beta tester by any chance he looks at me yeah hi the man's name was Klein a red-haired man he looked kind of weird like he was a beginner or a noob might I ask are you a beginner or Noob I asked him yeah I just started playing not too long ago you're a beta tester so you must know a lot about this game hi chuckled and laughed a little he could hear it in my voice of course why you.

laughing he asked no it's nothing it's just funny you think I'm a pro so you were in the beta test you know a lot more about it than me well very well I'll help you I don't mind helping people I'm honestly very nice guy however I do absolutely despise noobs and rookies however this guy was not so bad then I saw a guy familiar to me Kirito hey Kirito I said oh Arc he said hey there name's Klein the red hair man said Kirito said nice to meet you Arc are you going to help him absolutely not I said in my head but I couldn't say that out loud so I said yeah I was going to help him.

learn the game he's a noob all right well we have until 5:00 so why 5:00 I ask cuz I got a pizza come in at 5:30 oh okay I said all right well let's get started then Kirito says we walk over to a field where we see a frenzied bore all right well this is the starting mob you got to be kidding me I hear Klein say under his breath what's the matter I asked he looks at me and says oh nothing as he gives me a thumbs up I roll my eyes and shrug and then sit on a rock and allow kirito teach him after that we learned a little bit more about the game apparently Kirito know some things even I didn't know learn something new everyday I thought of course I figured that was the same way it always worked honestly I didn't quite understand sword.