rise of the Laughing Reaper and laughing coffin

POV azria 43th floor man I'm so hungry I'm going to head to this Cafe over here and find some food maybe Arc will be there I can hope at least hope I can tease him a bit what the who are those guys we are a guild of pkers oh you are huh I think grab my dagger out of my backside and prepare to fight well you may know I'm a renowned fighter when it comes to MMORPG games an essay was no different I'm a frontliner I literally go in the front lines and kill monsters and bosses to clear this death game finally do you think we care woman I don't know do you

POV azria 43th floor man I'm so hungry I'm going to head to this Cafe over here and find some food maybe Arc will be there I can hope at least hope I can tease him a bit  what the who are those guys we are a guild of pkers oh you are huh I think g...

There we're eight members of this Guild all of them were in like these green to Black ponchos three of them jump down to try to kill me however I was able to run them off a few of them did Slash me paralyzing me out of nowhere I was just about to get killed when I was able to get out of the paralyzation and Strike Back using blood strike they immediately ran away I then ran to another floor to find Arc and let him know what happened kirito where's Arc he's in his room sleeping it's been a long day for him I need to speak with him immediately okay

POV Arc man it's been such a long day I wonder if anyone's going to bother me now at that moment I heard a knock at my door Arc Arc Arc it scares woman's voice came from the other side I open the door and here comes Azria what's the matter are you okay I ask her no I was just ambushed by people in these black green ponchos seriously something like what I have what they call themselves laughing coffin a pker Guild Kirito on the outside of the door says Arc do you know what PK means player killer right what floor were they on a very high one what floor 43 we're on 37 yeah I know they must be very strong to be on 43 already well there were eight of them and they took three of them to take me down I was paralyzed by a chain knife I was able to get up and use my dagger quick though I was able to scare them away with blood strike in other words without the dagger I gave you you would have been dead right yes she started to cry laughing coffin has just made an enemy out of me I thought you don't go after my friends idiots you're about to learn with the creature known as the unknown solo player can actually do the floor clearer the solo whatever they keep calling me is really all about I'm about to kill every last one of you laughing coughing are murderers as it is what were their icons I asked her the icons were red all of them how many members is in laughing coffin do you know Kirito uhhhh I think they have 16 members all right that's eight members dead and eight others because I feel like it so 16 player blood on my hands okay I can deal with that Arc what are you thinking oh I'm about to go search for laughing coughing and kill every single one of their members that's what I'm about to do what you know yeah I don't care if that's murder they've made me angry and you don't mess with me and my friends you should know that better than anyone Kirito okay protect her until I get back you know this is suicide right why you think they can hear hurt me at all Kirito I have 76,789 HP I'll be perfectly fine they cannot even touch me they will lose their health in less than three seconds I will end their lives that's how fast they will be done for they might even surrender and I can put them in jail instead of killing them however they sentence themselves to death when they attacked azria let me ask you something Kirito what happens if they went after Asuna what would you do he looked at me with a blank stare and said I think I do the same thing as you exactly now protector I'll be back soon I then ran out looking for laughing coughing everywhere until I saw seven figures up on a rooftop the 8th one was in hiding he was just waiting for me to get in line I know where you all are come down so we can talk face to face how's that sound you're pretty cocky for someone who walked into our trap cocky huh you have any idea who I am we don't care who you are we'll kill you just as we do all players he cares huh that's fine laughing coffin you're about to all be in coffins that's right I've decided your sentence is death I condemn you to the death sentence by my hand I then pull my sword out of its sheath preparing to attack I then run at one of their members he's the one with the chain knife you're going to die first because I feel like it I didn't slash him putting him down straight to 30 HP remind you these people have on a average 13k HP that's an average though some of them have around about 30k at most the leader apparently has the most he's at 44k but I can still end his life in a single instance with just dark slash that skill does over 100k damage in one hit the leader's not here though I call this guy knife Jack he has like a Jack's mask on this one's really easy his little paralyzing poison knife won't even do anything to me my armor is resistant to it all he hits me with the knife and it barely does anything now die I regain Health almost instantly he takes me down by maybe 30 HP from my literal Treasure Trove of 76k you're barely doing anything to me why don't you come back when you do a little more damage what is this guy a tank or something no we've been told he's a speed type you're all right I'm a speed health defense and damage type in other words I'm the perfect counter for your members now it's time for me to go to work with a glare in my eye and anger in my voice I strike them all down to 1 HP each all the members are low I can easily kill them with just a flick of my finger however I don't want to kill them I do kill one though to make an example and the other four that I like Get Away told stories of me Now The Story Goes I'm known as The Laughing Reaper because as I would kill the Laughing coffin members I would laugh hysterically the rest of this is a story for another time.

Well guys that was interesting so laughing coffin is now in the story and I figured I would go into it more because I don't remember the manga ever explained and we're laughing coughing came from or when they managed to become a very powerful and renowned PK Guild so yeah I'm hoping you guys understood and I honestly hope you enjoyed me recognizing them as characters in the story and I figured I would have the girl character of my story which is known as Azria get attacked by him and tell Arc all about it and that's how he becomes the renowned laughing Reaper so yeah I hope you enjoyed this and I didn't go into much detail on it but they'll be more soon because there's going to be an attack on laughing coffin's base or we're going to find 26 other members there and the leader as well who gets away got to have him get away for underworld remember that if I decide to continue the story all the way to alastization I'm going to do underworld