the cosmic sword

The commanders told me some things of how I was going to get through the void eyes it was a few things I need to do one you need to stab them in the eye their creatures that are pretty powerful and you may have a lot of trouble with them these were the creatures by the way just to let you know from the future my time when I saw these things they had a different name I can't remember it but it had a different name don't ask me why they're called void eyes now I don't know but that's the creatures we have to fight and they're all controlled by something called The Cosmic sword which I'm guessing is a powerful sword I can't wait to wield that sucker they told me it's a living weapon like you can move around on its own no telepathy they tell me I see I said to them then allow me to ask you one more question how would one go about defeating this Cosmic sword I don't think you could not at the level you're at anyway I was thinking again now there's a level system in this world now I'm confused what do you mean by level your level of swordsmanship I know you're the chaos God but you're still not very powerful right now right they're all right I don't have Cardinal anymore meaning I cannot use my hacks in this world other than my regeneration any other hacks hacking in a new weapon or anything like that it's not a thing I can do anymore don't get me wrong though I'm still very powerful but on the count of being able to summon weapons out of nowhere using my hack powers or even my GM mode it would be impossible I called gym mode but it's actually called God mode basically or game master that's what you could call it however this is not a game this is a real other world so honestly I think you could call it GM god mode basically but that's not what I like to call it anyway back to what I was saying to defeat the sword I was wondering what I was supposed to do I guess I have to break it no they tell me so how do I defeat it if I wanted to go kill it you would have to take it over with your own power being a chaos God you should have no trouble with that correct you are a mighty being after all they keep referring to me as a god honestly I don't get it I guess it makes sense though since they're the same people from Underworld now this place is called void world that's basically what I'll call it what's next a black hole going to swallow me and send me straight to the cosmic sword I said out loud hoping that I did not end up jinxing myself all right nothing happened that's good what did you expect to happen a black hole to open up and swallow me is what I said they all begin to laugh I get it it's funny there's no need to laugh so much though I'm totally sorry they tell me meanwhile Kirito and Asuna are talking alone what you guys talking about I asked oh nothing I was just telling her when we get out of here we're going to have a great meal at a restaurant I've been visiting lately can I come along sure Arthur you can come along awesome thanks hope it's not I'm not intruding on your date immediately I saw asuna then grab for her Rapier. I did not make a joke there I was serious I don't want to intrude I didn't mean to get on your nerves lesson learned don't get on the nerves of a girl with a Rapier she will stab you in the throat with it also don't piss her off I don't know exactly what would happen if you do but it's not a good idea nonetheless she put it away and we were fine okay sorry didn't mean to take you off I said you didn't she said. haha I scratched my head in confusion well I guess it doesn't matter let's get going we then got herself a spaceship and headed on over to where this Cosmic sword would be we're going to take this thing down so we don't have to worry about it anymore after that we got to find a way out of here I tried to contact kikuoka just a little bit ago and found out there's interference who's interfering I have no clue as we were in the spaceship I was trying to contact him and nothing happened I told them but I'm not going to go into details on that but just to let you know I did try contacting him and interference something is keeping me from being able to contact him to get us out of here there's nothing I can do about it now at the moment but we'll see what happens soon we then get to like a labyrinth Lake area that's when we see it the sword it then speaks. the cosmic sword to every human of this world monsters void eyes void ings and void stalkers all of you surround them the sword then pointed at us well looks like we got the welcome party I said what do you say we enjoy a little party I've been stare at the three others behind me all three nod their heads in agreement let's do it they say all right I'm ready I say at that moment we then run in and start fighting as we do so a few monsters came out of nowhere and started to fight us we were going to lose if we didn't hurry I didn't ran in and sliced the monster in half a few others were behind us void stalkers as the sword called and there were two void eyes and three void ings another creature called the void General he didn't even say anything about that I said well I'll deal with the general I told them you guys deal with the rest I then run at the general and he sends a laser beam at me I block it with my sword of course then my sword disintegrates wait what oh shit damn it why did my sword just disintegrate I guess it has a blast that disintegrates things Kirito said on realization that my sword is gone how in the world am I supposed to kill this thing I thought I then grab my sword on my pocket Dimension oh my inventory still works here but I called it a pocket Dimension because Alice was around all right Idris time to go to work I grab my sword Idris out of my inventory it was time I then run at the general as fast as possible slashing at it multiple times eventually I killed it it took time but we did beat it after that we headed on up to the next floor there's only two floors to this place as I thought that means the cosmic sword will be up there time to end this I say we then get up there and when we do well that's a story for another time.

DKK okay I kind of lost some ideas here but I figured this would be a pretty short one anyway since these parts are not quite where I wanted to be this Arc just came out of nowhere in my head so I hope you guys don't mind and just to let you know there is a new work coming soon and the ending is going to shock you I promise you you're going to love it but also hate me for it at the same time it is a sad ending and you can probably guess what's going to happen you'll find out though when you get there anyway I hope you all enjoyed this part and if you did well enjoy the next one cuz the next one's coming up right now I'm out bye-bye