Arc Rises Cosmic Falls

When we got into the room the sword was sitting right there in the corner of a thousand monsters void eyes seven void generals 17 voidings and two new creatures called abyss sentinels not bad I said these creatures are definitely an interest in one well I ain't worried let's do this I can grab out my knife and prepare to fight fine against every single creature was pretty difficult however we eventually did beat most of them however three of them then pinned my friends now oh no damn it move the monsters were blocking me that my three friends were just about to get stabbed when the sword said stop I don't want them dead keep them alive the monsters then bow before the sword and said yes in telepathy of course now you must be Arthur the chaos God the sword then speaks to me yes and I was going to kick your ass but apparently you're more of a pain in the ass I tell him he then laughs at me and said no you're a pain in mind touche I tell him I have one thing to say to you Arthur and what is that did you enjoy destroying me what do you mean I guess you don't remember hello The Laughing Reaper or should I say the Red Demon hold on how do you know that name welcome Arthur or should I say Arc the Red Demon no no the Laughing Reaper there ain't no way that's right the sword then speaks it couldn't be could it it's possible although it doesn't make no sense how do you become a you're probably wondering how did I become a oh you read my mind apparently no not quite I just figured you wanted to know on the verge of death when you finally destroyed my body in this world and the real world I knew who this was I then said it so how do you survive Poh so you do remember me hell yeah I do of course I would it made too much sense so tell me how did you survive I was getting there before you rudely interrupted that's why I really wanted to kill you you're very rude oh my mistake carry on much obliged the sword speaks right before you killed me I then threw my Consciousness to the win and then I found a sword the sword hungered for power and the power I had was just enough more the sword says more I kill Millions just the satisfy the sword so you killed Millions this whole world is now basically a Berlin waste full of void eyes which are the people I killed you monster I tell him I scream at him I scream he's a monster he turned innocent people into these things yes yes I did in fact I believe the one you just killed was literally oh yes one of the Integrity knight and then lash out but I have one of the Void generals holding me and what's this I wonder I asked him oh that's very simple that's the Integrity knight Commander you're being held by that's impossible I tell him he would have died thousands of years ago oh yeah you don't know how long you've been gone for you may have been gone in the real world for only 2 months but in here it's been 400 years or more I'm not honestly too sure but whatever I could care less oh I know is you're about to die Arc yeah no not happening I tell the sword I then release the grip of the Void General holding me and knock it out I run at the void sword and we Clash our blades I clash my sword with him listen here Arc when this battle ends one will rise and one will fall you're right about that I tell him it's going to be me who rises though you'll be dead at my feet just a worthless piece of metal I tell he then gets angry and runs at me well flying at me how a living sword would fly I don't understand it myself but nevertheless he came at me it was pretty easy that it was going to be hard to dodge this attack he's throwing at me Cosmic slash he screamed sending a wave of cosmic energy my way blocking it of course however my poor Idris it started to break under the pressure of the cosmic slash but of course so did the cosmic sword it started to break under the pressure of my chaos straga which was going to be interesting to try to defeat this sword it's a living sword after all I want to feel take it as mine once I beat him it's poh possessing this thing right now truly is going to be a monster to kill let's do it I said at that moment my sword was cracking and starting to break I would have to get a new one if I was hoped to win this but I had no other sword in my inventory my dagger was also broken almost really all my weapons are beginning to crack and break but I had one use left in Idris the one use was just enough to finish off the cosmic sword I heard him scream no this can not beeeeeeeeeeee.
As a fizzled away the spirit anyway the sword fell to the ground I picked it up and equipped it was powerful just as powerful as Idris Kirito then spoke so Arc what are you going to do now your sword is broken it's fine I'll just use this one in the meantime after that all the monsters known as void eyes and void ings then started to transform into spirits the spirits were of the people who were transformed long ago and everyone then went on to an afterlife we free them I said yeah Asuna said hopefully they have a peaceful afterlife she tells me yeah I know me too out of nowhere a system command prompts all commands are now active system command active aincrad Secret floors the return is here what in the world I hear what is it oh shit I look up as Alice told me to then Kirito what is it he ask look I'm shocked my face is all wide as I realized what's going on Asuna then looks no way she says all three of us say it at once

Me aincrad

Kirito aincrad

Asuna aincrad

Alice I don't know what that is what is aincrad she asked well I say it's a place we had to survive in for 2 years Kirito spoke oh wow she says and now we're going back through it again apparently well I guess we better get going I then rev up my wings Kirito and Asuna do the same I think grab Alice by the hand because she can't fly come on let's go her face turns red I guess the feeling of a guy's hand on hers must feel weird sorry don't mean to make you feel embarrassed as I scratch my head it's fine she says in a stutter and by that good looking I didn't know she then slaps me I was just joking I say yeah yeah whatever let's go she says in a flustered voice it's understandable I know I'm good looking but you don't need to break down into a flustered state or anything will you shut up she tells me okay okay you win let's just go we then get into the first floor wrong it's not the first floor I then hear a system system command oh shit it couldn't be how is she here this isn't funny Cardinal I tell her she then speaks I'm sorry Arthur I am no longer under your command something is now commanding me new command now active as floors are cleared they will be deleted oh no I think there's no way I can survive this we're going to die this is no longer a game this was never a game it's an alternate world and this is just a death sentence for us guys we're going to die they both look at me and they were concerned they knew they were thinking the same we're going to run through these floors but that's a story for the next time.

Dkk okay what you guys think of that honestly I didn't quite understand what I was doing here but again I'm pulling stuff out of my ass because I don't know what happens in unital ring I've looked it up and everything I can't find anything on it it's complicated and Beyond believably complicated and besides this is my story so I can do different things than Canon so I've decided to do something interesting and here's what I'm doing these secret floors of this new aincrad as it's called we would go in there but that's a story for another time.

DKK well another part pulled out of my ass hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did well we'll go see the next part probably tomorrow night or somewhere near there maybe the next day I'm not too sure to be honest hope you guys enjoy it and if you did bye-bye I'm out