Duel of two

POV Arc I was still exploring floor 75 having some fun here and there a few weeks earlier we went against laughing coffin and won however four members got away one of them which was named ARCHKILLER knew my name and decided to give it out he said my full name he knew me because he was a hacker in real life and was also arrival of mine however people still don't believe I'm a hacker in this game which is fine by me I don't really care I Got a notification from Asuna earlier I told her I'll be there later I'm doing some exploration on f75 to try to find the boss she said okay we'll come to agil's then. okay I said so I can send you to explore the floor for at least a couple hours then I had to agil,s so what's going on agil oh hey Arc nothing much you well I should have told me to come here they're going to chat about something nah I got Kirito coming over why is that he wanted to chat with me for some reason oh boy check this out what is it look it's all over the forms on the messenger someone recorded the Kirito battle against f74,s boss okay and everyone's Amazed by his dual wielding skill and yours as well wait doesn't Azria also have one. yeah azria does have one too I can dual wield two different weapons though. I see well then guess we'll wait for Kirito to get here hey agil Kirito arrived I said look who's here the man of the hour Kirito shut up Arc.
Hahaha look at this agil tells him what is it oh no someone recording my dual wielding skill Yep they're calling you the dual wielding Swordsman wait but I can do the same yeah but you were the first one to reveal it yeah Kirito I just so happen to use it after you you've had it way before me haven't you oh hell yeah I have did you hack it in or did the game actually give it to you the game gave it to me however I hacked the way of being able to use two different weapons of course you did hey don't look at me you're the one who had it what's surprised me how come you didn't use it against the Laughing coffin members when we fought them remember they were some of them that escaped Arc yeah I'm still pissed about that well that's why I see so you didn't want them to know about the skill that's right and they don't know well until now anyway yeah now the whole game world knows I know excuse me I hear a woman's voice it's Azria hey Azria I say hello arc what's up oh just teasing Kirito hey Kirito says the whole world knows about his dual wielding skill so I'm just teasing him will you shut up Arc why it's not me who revealed it first it was you but you had it way before me didn't you of course I did you should know that already speaking of that how in the world you know the boss's patterns how did you know when it got low on health it would eventually switch to a different form of attack and sweep you into the wall making me know to use my skill the right then and there huh oh I didn't time it at all it just so happened to happen Arc you know damn well that cannot be you knew it you knew this because you wanted me to show my skill off I knew you had it right when we were fighting the dragon I saw your Proficiency in back on floor 55 that's over 2 months ago I knew you had a skill like that it just so happens three weeks ago you decided to use that skill I didn't know the boss's patterns I was on a whim the whole time how did you not die against it though it's called dodging maybe you should try it sometime it was super easy to go against it to be honest that boss barely even stood a chance I got to be honest I think f50s boss was way harder the big old honking behemoth giant robot can you imagine another floor boss being that big don't say that remember floor 33 was similar yeah but it was a lot easier and then of course floor 51 don't get me started on that fiery demon hey speaking where's Camelot Kirito ask me oh he's grinding right now Azria says how do you know Kirito asked her oh because I've been teamed up with him for months now oh you have I had no clue I said to her at that very moment Asuna walked in hey asuna I said to her where is Kirito oh he's right here hey asuna what's up you she said out loud what do you mean you're all the way up the top now the beater who eventually became the two dual wielding Swordsmen what are they calling me now the hero of aincrad you got to be kidding me Kirito said what do they call an arc now since he's no longer the Reaper he's calling him they're calling him the reaper of hacks what I see even worse name than laughing Reaper I say to her the reaper of hacks or did you just call me the game Reaper at this point or they could call you something else like what think dumbass think huh let me think I asked her to let me think wait wait wait wait why did you just call me a dumbass I definitely am not Asuna you really should be thinking more you should bring I know you're smart she said to me so condescenely like she could order me around like I was her placing you I tell her what what are you going to do she asked nothing you're my friend but you really can piss me off you know that yes I know she says you can stop with the cocky remarks now just tell me what's going on oh that's easy the commander of my guild wants to challenge Kirito to a duel a duel huh this should be fun I said what Kirito said why me oh because every player in the world wants to see you versus the strongest player in the entire game well in defense anyway huh I'm confused that's me I said actually no one knows if you actually have the highest defense in the game Arc besides you're only regarded as the Laughing Reaper and now the reaper of hacks that's it please do not call me that condescendent name I do not like it Reaper of hacks seriously why is that name I don't know maybe because you use the same ability Kirito did right after him yeah but so what come on I said regardless I can't wait to see Kirito get shoved into the dirt I'll laugh my damn head off yeah what about that you're going to laugh even harder why is that Asuna I ask her because if Kirito loses he has to join KOB I laughed even harder the solo player of the game finally happened to join another guild wait what do you mean by another Asuna didn't know the story you didn't tell her Kirito I said nope haven't told her nothing about that yet it's simple we both got our Guild killed what Asuna asked me oh don't worry two members survive but the other three did not a girl named Sachi survived and a guy named Kada which was the leader but that's it so we feel bad we promised ourselves we wouldn't join another guild oh I see Asuna felt a little sad I'm sorry that happened don't worry about it Kirito still feels bad though because he wasn't there to help me when I needed it I was in a room filled with monsters that were exactly my level 72 at the time and I was going against them with a lot of issues an entire guild behind me that was about to die so you can think I feel a little sad that I got them killed but they didn't listen to me I told him to stay back and let me deal with these they're too high of a level they didn't they took their weapons out and started fighting the only one that stayed in the corner and listened was a timid girl named Sachi at least she listens so she didn't die and the leader Asuna asked he lived because he was far away he was in the middle of buying supplies ah that explains why they're at Ashley's shop yep I said by the way how are the Knights of the blood doing I ask her they're fine and you voice commander how are you doing shut up Arc she tells me immediately okay okay then we better go.