Frost dragon and Arc

POV Asuna I need to get my Rapier repaired so I headed to Elizabeth blacksmith shop where she could easily make my Rapier brand new so I went in and immediately got my Rapier fixed all right please come again Asuna yeah of course I say then she looks at my hair and sees a hairpin oh you got yourself a man don't you she know just my shoulder what no I guess yeah right I know a girl in love when I see one I'm definitely not in love with any man are you sure about that you sure it's not that black swords men.

people keep talking about or is it the Laughing Reaper absolutely not the laughing Reaper I do not even like Arc in that way however can you tell though only other hand he's a kind gentle never mind I don't want to say anything else.

nope definitely not nobody oh okay you don't feel comfortable I get it Elizabeth tells me well I'll be seeing you around Asuna yeah you too then leave Beyond embarrassed well time to get the shop up to date.

POV Arc hello can I get some damn service here I'm coming if you don't get your ass down here in the count of 10 I'm going to do something we both are going to regret and I'm going to come up there and drag you down here okay okay I'm here I'm here what do you need sheesh I need you to polish this sword all right show me.

the sword this well this is an elucidator yeah one of the gnarliest swords I could get how'd you know I was going to say that I don't know lucky guess are the corner of my eye I see a black coat figure Hey look it's the Black Swordsman shut up I can't help but tease you you know yeah yeah well you're not much better yourself.

The Laughing Reaper oh come on now you're going to call me that absolutely all right what do you need I need a sword just as good or better than this better than an elucidator I don't know about that how do you already know what this is he brought one in hey wait how do you have one I don't know lucky I guess I don't know you hack it in like you normally do okay first of all I do not normally hack things in wait he's a hacker yeah great C hacker in other words he's very good at hacking things into this game.

I want to know did you hack that elucidator in since you wanted to have one just like me in your dreams Mr Black Swordsman will you stop calling me that it's your nickname everyone keeps calling you that you're no longer the beater you're now the Black Swordsman okay Mr laughing Reaper yeah yeah I got the idea.

World take me to please, ask for your service or leave oh yeah I just need you to polish this is that all you needed me for all right now you're done Reaper let's talk to The Swordsman here dinosaur better or similar to this I think I have something similar.

the pink hair girl I don't even know her name, grabs down a green Rapier looking sword, the best sword I have it's a little light can I see sure here I then swing it and he's right it is way too late got anything just as good as this but heavier nope that's my best it should be light I use the very light metal.

when you're using a Rapier it's good to have lightness but when it's a sword you need heaviness to balance it out wait hold on Mr Black Swordsman why do you need two swords none of your business Reaper I see well then I want to see how durable it is you mind if I slam it against mine to see if it's good enough if you break your sword it's not my problem if it breaks then oh well.

and if you break her sword she's going to be pissed I'm not going to oops he broke her sword she then screams like someone just broke her leg or something are you serious that was my best work my masterpiece that was a masterpiece it was way too light to begin with can you make a heavier sword than that come on you need balance when it comes to a sword was that even a sword or was that a Rapier I lecture her of course that was a sword you didn't see it it looks like a Rapier to me it doesn't matter it's broken now not necessarily.

what was the name I believe the thing was called the windsurf all right hold on one second he's about to use his hacks yes you're right to replace something you broke Mr Black Swordsman please stop calling me that if you keep calling me that I'm going to call you the Reaper the name suits me I'm definitely the Laughing Reaper.