beginners start good BoB

When I got in the game I immediately looked at Kirito and was honestly surprised I looked at his account and it says mail however his Avatar was not that I'm really tell him to look in a mirror Kirito you're a girl a voice of a female came out of his mouth what I am oh no you see the male real life but he's a girl in this game oh boy I'm laughing my head off immediately I fall on my ass because he knocks my feet from underneath me hold on I can't say he I think I have to say she well anyway SHE knocked my feet from underneath well Miss Black Swordsman I said to her you shut up immediately she said to me honestly it was honestly hilarious to see this and honestly I couldn't stop laughing I was so surprised to see on the Avatar screen when I looked at her account it said girl it was hilarious all right all right enough laughing your ass off come on yes ma'am I said to her you stop joking around look I can't help it you're a girl and you know how Mean Girls Go I got to tease you constantly dude I'm a guy real life and you know it yeah I know but again you're a girl right now and you know how me and women work I have to tease them constantly it's just my thing yeah yeah your thing is also making fun of me and hacking me am I correct she said to me hey you know this avatars actually a male right oh yes on your account says mail but you look like a female and that's a female Avatar the long hair does make you look good I tell her well thank you but my account is mail and this Avatar is a girl apparently yep that's right so that's for sure I'm going to have to tease you constantly hold on what about you Mr Smarty Pants hold on I haven't even checked damn it kikuoka what he gave us female accounts no wonder my hair is so long but you sound like a male yeah it's a girl that sounds like a male plus Kirito you've always sounded like a girl to be honest will you shut up she tells me okay so why do you sound like a boy then hold on let me ask do you have I doubt it I think I'm flat although you though mosquito bites thanks a lot I tell her well whatever we'll just keep going doesn't matter what the Avatar's gender is where males real life that's all we need to know yeah but here's one problem if we meet a female player we might confuse her yeah you're right about that cuz the atmosphere won't allow you to pick your gender your account is what you are since we didn't decide to convert over we have to start from scratch with only a little bit of stuff anyway all right I'm upgrading my speed what about you stamina so I can run longer that's good I tell her immediately we bump into someone a girl great looks like it is going to be awkward Kirito then speaks up hello there another female okay well nice to meet you name sinon nice to meet you I tell her and who's your friend here oh h mm she is a friend of mine so you're both ladies got it damn it she thinks I'm a girl oohh I hate this we immediately get started after all beginners do start good to begin with so then we walk into a place where we're going to get our weapons we only have 300 what is this coin it's enough to buy a gun and maybe a knife I don't know we'll find out soon enough we then go in and find out we have just enough to buy a starter gun I asked her is there any other way to make money in this game you see I'm new and I don't quite understand it oh yeah there's plenty of ways you see this over here put your 300 coins in here and try to win I upgraded my speed a good bit so I should be able to win this quick question are you two going to share the women's or not she asked me yeah of course I'm sure in the sure the winnings with her I could see Kirito's veins popping in her head as I said her I watched someone do it first just to see if I can maybe make it through it looks like it's simple all my years in Sao and finding out how to use vr mmos should be easy enough for me to get through something to do with I watched the dude and find out there's something called bullet lines with them you can avoid or not avoid a bullet seems easy enough this isn't in real life of course so I should be easily able to do this I immediately take on the past and they look at me and say look at her or go is she really think she can do it I immediately wanted to take a knife out of my pocket and slash them the ribbons how dare they mock me but nevertheless they don't know who I am they don't know what I'm capable of but it doesn't matter I'll take advantage of this if they want to call me pretty if they want to look at me as a girl then I'll use that to my advantage oh yes I'm evil this is going to be so much fun I think in my head as I realized the bullet lines are coming straight at me dodging the first one was easy the next again running through this thing was going to be a piece of cake until it started using lasers that I could not see good thing was I was definitely way quicker than this I am the fastest player in Sao to begin with and in this game is no different upgrading my speed at the beginning was the right choice for this I merely jump up in the air and land down strike a pose of course and hit the back of the statue robot and whatever that thing is on the back immediately thousands upon thousands maybe 3 million or more coins fall out I believe I decided to split it three ways so 1 million for sinon and 1 million for the each of us it would be just enough for us to buy a good weapon I got myself a hunting knife and a pistol that's all I'm going to need Kirito on the other hand well he was being a moron he thought he could use a sword in a gun game and honestly I respected the hell out of her for it honestly I would have picked a sword too but a knife was going to be my best bet along with a pistol Are you seriously going to use a sword I asked her what's the problem with it she says that's simple this is a game about guns not swords then the girl ahead of us speaks well actually it doesn't really matter what you use you just have to be careful if you want to use a plasma sword then so be it then Kirito says okay and what about you miss I was wondering who she was talking to then I realized it was Me Oh Me Oh I just got myself a knife and a pistol that should do it a trick right you might want a machine gun pistol is all I need I say to her all right well don't come crying to me when you lose then I'm going to machine gun I think grab a rifle looks pretty good for me how's this that's a semi-automatic you might want to fully automatic I'm good with semi-automatics to myself I remembered I was using guns in the future and semi automatics were my favorite this one should do all right well don't lose of course not I won't going into BoB now by the way too many of those who are uninformed B.o.B is bullet of bullets makes sense to me anyway let's do this I bought some new gear as well honestly I had to buy girls gear and you know why because I'm a girl I didn't want that but really I'll deal with it and I can take advantage of it so when I get out of my changing room Kirito is going in with sinon I'm just waiting for her to find out he's male I'll be laughing my head off.

POV Kirito I walk into the changing room with her thinking that we were just going to put our guns on I was wrong she then takes off all her clothes what are we doing I asked her come on get undressed so you can get ready took you in here so you could so I could show you what to do she tells me and then I decide to have the smart idea of showing her my account she then looks at it huh what's this Kirito okay so your name is Kirito look at the gender Kirito gender huh mail you pervert no no don't listen the avatars female I can't do anything about it but you're a male sorry why you and she slapped me on the face.

POV Arc she should be done by now so how'd it go Kirito I asked her immediately I begin to laugh when I see the red mark on his face you got to be kidding me hahahahahahaha I don't know why you're laughing let me guess your mail too you got that right so that's what's your name names Arc nice to meet you sinon so why are you in a female Avatar oh that sucks all right sit down we're going to explain this to you all right so we're here to stop a guy named death gun you heard of him yeah I've heard of him she says all right then well that's the reason we're here and we got avatars that were female by accident but it's we got them from someone who wanted to play a joke on us oh I see now so yeah here here's my account and name your name is Arc and your male yeah I am a male in game and real life in game and in real life I say to her okay I get it now so you're on a mission by someone to find a guy named death gun correct and the person who sent you on this Mission gave you female avatars pretty much yeah I see well then let's go to Bob then sorry we deceived you don't worry about it I just thought you two were perverts when I heard you were male well we're not however if you going to be acting like that I definitely am going to be something maybe you could call a pain in the ass you better not be watch me I tell her into Bob we go immediately I get in and I kill my first opponent in one shot of my gun I know how to do it quick pistols are one of my specialties in real life I'm very agile too and strong so it makes sense I come out and here comes Kirito and sinon how'd it go You To don't want to talk about it Kirito says what's the matter you get called a girl too much shut up she tells me aww poor Kirito knock it off arc okay okay I know when to quit I go back in for my second run and again I kill the guy with one shot this is really easy why are these guys so weak I come back and sit down the other two are not back yet well I guess I'll have a drink oh no please don't someone come over here my worst nightmare came true some guy came over and said hey girl let me buy you a drink please no not the same treatment a girl gets in a bar I said to myself next battle is coming up but that'll be in for the next time also see how I deal with this guy.

DKK okay in the old GGO Kirito was made to be a boy however they thought he was female so in this story I decided to make it both a reality and a truth because first of all they're not female but they're avatars are female yes in other words they have breasts you get the idea anyway on top of that they're but their account numbers and names are also boys so it's kind of complicated and it makes no sense but it's true oh yeah hope you guys enjoyed this episode it was honestly interesting and I had to refrain myself from putting he down when I was talking about Kirito because arc has made it a point to name it as she every time he talks to him you get the idea anyway Arc is also a girl though in this so I guess I have to call her as well I'm not too sure be honest but I hope you guys enjoy it and if you did well you know what to do and well that's me out bye-bye